• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Moose Stuff

Probably going to watch the Dortmund match tonight when I get home. Not sure how I got it and you didn't, but the free CBS All Access subscription I got with the 247 membership has now become useful. Previously it was a waste of an app icon space on the Roku/FireStick.

Because I'm lazy and never activated it.

Chongo94

Portland and FCD are in the 8th round of penalties now.

Edit: FCD's Maurer just made the only save of PKs to win.

ETA 2: Ricardo Pepi, a 17 year old home grown player from El Paso scored to level in the 93rd minute. Really fun last hour to watch.

Pepi looked about 28.

Moose Stuff

Watching Toronto/Nashville.... I will murder Berhalter if Jozy ever plays a meaningful game for us again. Minimal technical skill and awful body language. Might be my least favorite player of all time. And ditto for Michael Bradley. Our young midfielders ALL totally outclass him.

Moose Stuff

Watching Toronto/Nashville.... I will murder Berhalter if Jozy ever plays a meaningful game for us again. Minimal technical skill and awful body language. Might be my least favorite player of all time. And ditto for Michael Bradley. Our young midfielders ALL totally outclass him.

Ended in a well deserved 1-0 OT win for Nashville. Entertaining game.

Farmfrog

Maradona was the first truly great player that I got to see in his prime. If all you think about is the hand of God goal in the ‘86 WC then you’ve missed how great he was the entire WC.

RIP Diego