• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

Does anybody in here have a great pork belly burnt ends recipe?

I'm going to smoke some for the company holiday party and would like to try a couple recipes.

HFrog1999

Stay Hard Darth Vader’s body

David Prowse, British Weightlifter Who Played Darth Vader, Passes Away at 85
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...lifter-who-played-darth-vader-passes-away-85/

giphy.gif

netty2424

Does anybody in here have a great pork belly burnt ends recipe?

I'm going to smoke some for the company holiday party and would like to try a couple recipes.
I’ve made them 3 times and they didn’t come out right. Seems like a super simple cook, but there’s a fine line between rendering the thick fat cap to an edible feel(not so rubbery), and undercooking the meat, versus getting the fat cap right and overcooking the meat to the point it’s tough to eat.

I’m determined to get it right.

I followed the Meat Church method. Maybe I need to switch that up.

Ron Swanson

I’ve made them 3 times and they didn’t come out right. Seems like a super simple cook, but there’s a fine line between rendering the thick fat cap to an edible feel(not so rubbery), and undercooking the meat, versus getting the fat cap right and overcooking the meat to the point it’s tough to eat.

I’m determined to get it right.

I followed the Meat Church method. Maybe I need to switch that up.
I guess it’s about time for my annual plug of amazingribs.com. I don’t know if they have a burnt ends recipe or not but I would guess they do. Anything I’ve ever made following their instructions has been really good

Paul in uhh

Assuming they’re both identical models and features and no other options will be considered, which vehicle would you buy?

a) a 2012 with 75,000 miles for $20,000
b) a 2014 with 45,000 miles for $25,000

Eight

Assuming they’re both identical models and features and no other options will be considered, which vehicle would you buy?

a) a 2012 with 75,000 miles for $20,000
b) a 2014 with 45,000 miles for $25,000

question is what type of vehicle because for some the 2012 is near the end of its expected life and for others it is just getting broken in at 75K