• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

I gotta think a bunch of kids just say screw it and choose to stay close to home. Perhaps someone like Da'Wain Loftin for example.
For sure..I am also optimistic that there are some talented portal kids from DFW who would want to come back home. Kam Brown and maybe Tyrell Shavers come to mind

Eight

Don't think we need more RBs or WRs.

might be difficult to believe, but after the recent early departure of 4 junior receivers the frogs currently have only 8 scholarship receivers on the roster and 1 commit who is coming off a knee injury.

now linebacker, that is a completely different matter as depending if you count marcel brooks as a linebacker the frogs either have as many scholarships tied up at linebacker or actually one more yet only had 6 corners to start the season

stopped trying to understand the allocation of scholarships by this staff long ago

Froggish

might be difficult to believe, but after the recent early departure of 4 junior receivers the frogs currently have only 8 scholarship receivers on the roster and 1 commit who is coming off a knee injury.

now linebacker, that is a completely different matter as depending if you count marcel brooks as a linebacker the frogs either have as many scholarships tied up at linebacker or actually one more yet only had 6 corners to start the season

stopped trying to understand the allocation of scholarships by this staff long ago

Hopefully we are making another run at Kam Brown. Legacy kid who would be awesome in the slot for us.

Eight

Hodges Tomlinson looks like he's gonna be real solid, Schobel boys.... anyone else recently?

not that i can recall and the miss rate on recruits who had a parent who played at tcu seems a bit high, but i don't know what it is for other schools

oh, bo is about to turn 40 i believe so using that family in this discussion might be a bit dated unless he and aaron have some sons on the way soon to help out the issue at defensive end.

Moose Stuff

not that i can recall and the miss rate on recruits who had a parent who played at tcu seems a bit high, but i don't know what it is for other schools

oh, bo is about to turn 40 i believe so using that family in this discussion might be a bit dated unless he and aaron have some sons on the way soon to help out the issue at defensive end.

I know there are sons.... no idea if they play or excel at football. Hoping there are like 9 of them and they're all 6'4 275.