• The KillerFrogs

Fuente Likely Out

4th. down

Money is being scrutinized now by the administration and with Sonny's contract up, we save $900K plus. Meach moves to QB coach and OC. Nothing much changes.......imagine that.

I would bring him back as OC in a heartbeat if the alternative is what we have now.
I'll just cut and paste what I posted when you asked the question on the other site:

I guess I would be ok with it if he could have approval of his staff and total control over the offense. We don't need just another cook in the kitchen. He's more of a power spread/multiple guy which seems to be what GP prefers over the air raid, is very organized and prepared, and does not put up with crap. He may not be the young, innovative coach that some are looking for but I could see us having a competent, cohesive offense which in and of itself would be a huge improvement over what we have now which is none of those things.

wilson912

I'll just cut and paste what I posted when you asked the question on the other site:

I guess I would be ok with it if he could have approval of his staff and total control over the offense. We don't need just another cook in the kitchen. He's more of a power spread/multiple guy which seems to be what GP prefers over the air raid, is very organized and prepared, and does not put up with crap. He may not be the young, innovative coach that some are looking for but I could see us having a competent, cohesive offense which in and of itself would be a huge improvement over what we have now which is none of those things.

totally agree