• The KillerFrogs

Frog VB v ISU (home)

Pharm Frog

Frogs just dropped the first set at 14. That’s not easy to do against a 3-9 squad but easily explained by a -.097 hitting % v ISU’s .435. Going out on a limb here but that disparity can’t hold up.

Pharm Frog

Where does your interest in volleyball come from? Just curious.

Used to be my favorite sport to announce but that was under side out scoring rules. My daughter was a pretty good libero in high school. But I really like the live ball strategy and the role of momentum in the game.

Moose Stuff

Used to be my favorite sport to announce but that was under side out scoring rules. My daughter was a pretty good libero in high school. But I really like the live ball strategy and the role of momentum in the game.

Figured there was a decent chance you had a daughter who played.

Pharm Frog

Figured there was a decent chance you had a daughter who played.

Yep. She had to make a decision between track (hurdles) and VB between high school and college and chose track but ended up having to have an abdominal surgery that turned out to be a kill shot to her athletic career.

Meanwhile, Frogs gut out a win in Set 3 at 23. Up 2-1

LeagueCityFrog

This sport seems to always get a pass for so much losing. Look at the previous seasons including this [ Finebaum ] of a season. And the TCU Head Coach loses a bunch of talent transferring every year.

Moose Stuff

This sport seems to always get a pass for so much losing. Look at the previous seasons including this [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] of a season. And the TCU Head Coach loses a bunch of talent transferring every year.

I mean yeah, we had a really solid team with good young players like 2 years ago. Now..... all the suck.