• The KillerFrogs

Patterson will not evaluate until after season

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
if sonny's contract is up at the end of the year that makes a great deal of sense in there being no buyout at a time when the program is down revenue.

meacham becoming the sole oc and qb coach is a disturbing idea based upon his time at uh in 2013 when he had those roles (especially the last half of that season) and his time at kansas.
I believe the two of them have a promising career in insurance sales ahead of them.

Eight

I believe the two of them have a promising career in insurance sales ahead of them.

heck no, you don't get paid simply making phone calls and providing quotes regardless of the results unlike calling plays and designing offenses apparently

9icnS3qHaYO--1WpoRVgTN5BTmYDbU_VCekIj7p_FxUGkd7CDbeogwDzRYk-sX3ZVa-Ey81PQdhUMgx2_v2CULKzuefw7thhzj2qbUEAN_d7WaA-mN8xUA

also notice there is no F for fly sweep on that chalk board

Last edited:

4th. down

if sonny's contract is up at the end of the year that makes a great deal of sense in there being no buyout at a time when the program is down revenue.

meacham becoming the sole oc and qb coach is a disturbing idea based upon his time at uh in 2013 when he had those roles (especially the last half of that season) and his time at kansas.

Yeah, this scares me, and only hope 8 is kinda kidding, spitballing, etc. The problem with his post is that's probably exactly what GP/Kill are going to do.

I expect student enrollment in January is going to go significantly down due to Covid ramping up more during the holidays. The athletic dept. is going to be trimmed some more. We will not bring in a high dollar OC and let him bring in his own staff partly due to financials and partly due to GP/Kill. Anderson stays as OL coach and they get rid of Sonny's big salary. 3-4 more years of this and then GP, thanks for the memories.

Froggish

Prepare yourself....

Froggish

Les Miles fired his OL coach today. Maybe GP will return serve and we can have a good ole fashioned firing contest. Lord knows both of them have plenty of staff waste.

Eight

This is great news! Means Kansas is not focused on beating the Frogs or he’d have waited until after the season to fire him.

Les Miles fired his OL coach today. Maybe GP will return serve and we can have a good ole fashioned firing contest. Lord knows both of them have plenty of staff waste.

hmmm...so maybe if we offer les anderson and promise to stock his soda machines for a year

giphy.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh, great! That means we get an assistant who we've never seen putting together a game plan and having two weeks to get ready, at home, for his first game as OC. Breath of fresh air, motivated players, a sudden spark of hope in an otherwise dreary season...

And we have The Derp Brothers.

b48a38087755e2a5969be8177cd97f1fe4de9ead_hq.jpg

JugbandFrog

Why do you care so much about what he says to the media? And why would that impact his job status in either a positive or negative way? Besides there's not anything he can actually say that will make any of us feel better anyway. The only thing that's going to actually make anyone feel better is winning more games. But it's hard to win games on off days.
Winning games won’t make me feel better. I said after the UT game, and I got a lot of [ Finebaum ] for it, that I didn’t feel confident about the direction of our program.

What he says to the media says a lot, and in this case matches up to what we see on the field. So off days, bye weeks. They all matter because this program is nowhere near where it used to be.

You can see it in their preparedness, the tackling, the fire, the fundamentals, the discipline, etc. We played better football with lesser talent in the past. Yes, we played less talented teams, so our margin of error now is lower.

Tell me when in the past three to four years have we played a complete game? Where all phases of our team were competent?

You won’t find one.

That comes from the top.

CountryFrog

Winning games won’t make me feel better. I said after the UT game, and I got a lot of [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] for it, that I didn’t feel confident about the direction of our program.

What he says to the media says a lot, and in this case matches up to what we see on the field. So off days, bye weeks. They all matter because this program is nowhere near where it used to be.

You can see it in their preparedness, the tackling, the fire, the fundamentals, the discipline, etc. We played better football with lesser talent in the past. Yes, we played less talented teams, so our margin of error now is lower.

Tell me when in the past three to four years have we played a complete game? Where all phases of our team were competent?

You won’t find one.

That comes from the top.
Your 1st sentence says it all. "Winning games won't make me feel better." Not sure how to respond to anyone who says something like that.

CountryFrog

only hate certain americans, the gourd loving commies with the soy lattes and symbols instead of pronouns

heard this guy is a big fan of those americans

VO1220_08.jpg

sam smith would kick his pumpkin loving arse
I hate soy lattes. I have little interest in lattes of any kind actually.

I like a nice Americano with a splash of vanilla and one me 'n low.