• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

2020 and the VID can go darn off a cliff!

A friend from church was told yesterday that he would be going home tomorrow after fighting the VID for a week or so in the ICU and as of a couple hours ago he's now not expected to make it through the night. He's 37.

My uncle was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning with the VID and passed away this morning. He was 59. His running Christmas "wish" was for the Cowboys to make another Super Bowl in his lifetime so he could go. Thanks for nothing, Jerry.

Gonna be drinking many a whiskey drink tonight.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)

A friend from church was told yesterday that he would be going home tomorrow after fighting the VID for a week or so in the ICU and as of a couple hours ago he's now not expected to make it through the night. He's 37.

My uncle was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning with the VID and passed away this morning. He was 59. His running Christmas "wish" was for the Cowboys to make another Super Bowl in his lifetime so he could go. Thanks for nothing, Jerry.

I'm sorry for your losses. Just awful.

Purp

Sorry to hear bro. That's terrible news. I'll add you to the prayer list. It's burgeoning these days.

froginmn

So sorry for your loss.

HFrog1999

Sorry to hear that. I pray your friend makes it.

Mean Purple

sorry to hear that. hang tough.