• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Moose Stuff

About to leave the office and will watch when I get home. That starting 11 is damn impressive. Holy boat!

I could have done without Lletget. Amazing how much young talent was on that field considering our best player wasn't one of them.

Mckennie and Adams were very solid. Dest is gonna be world class in short time. We REALLY need to win over Musah.... strong, fast, talented. So many teenagers.

Moose Stuff

Just as long as the go forward corps does not feature the corpse of Michael Bradley in the middle and/or Altidore up front.
USMNT is DOA in either of those scenarios.

I think Bradley is done as a contributor for this team. The entire midfield group outclasses him. Until we find a goal scorer I'm afraid Altidore will continue to resurface.

Purp

I could have done without Lletget. Amazing how much young talent was on that field considering our best player wasn't one of them.

Mckennie and Adams were very solid. Dest is gonna be world class in short time. We REALLY need to win over Musah.... strong, fast, talented. So many teenagers.
Just finished the 1st half. The midfield is really special. You're right about Dest too. Just looks so dangerous in the attacking third and so steady in defense. Robinson on the other wing is also very good. His pace is excellent, but he's steady positionally both on defense and in attack.

Gio looks out of place for me. Not sure if it's being on the right side or in this setting. About 20 minutes in he was on the ball leading a 3 v 2 and totally blew up the opportunity. I know he's better than that, but it was a terribly difficult play to make. He had two good options and didn't choose either.

Konrad has shown some promising moments. Obviously we need finishers and he hasn't done that, but he's put himself in the right spots. Would love to see he and Pulisic running off of each other up top.