• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

https://salsaelgallo.com/our-products/

Available at HEB for $4.99 a pouch.
I had to work through eating from a pouch, but now I just walk around mainlining the orange habanero version like an IV drip.

Orange and green are spicy and better than the other salsas.

Ha. No bullship, I just learned about this stuff the night before last. My buddy text about it on a group thread. He had made a plate of nachos and used the orange and green. He said his mouth was on fire but he couldn't stop because it was so delicious

kaiser soze

Ha. No bullship, I just learned about this stuff the night before last. My buddy text about it on a group thread. He had made a plate of nachos and used the orange and green. He said his mouth was on fire but he couldn't stop because it was so delicious

It's the best.

On Mexican food. Indian food. Soups. Salad dressings. Grilled cheeses. Burgers. And little bit packs a spicy punch, so good value per pouch.
I buy bags when down Houston way. Found it in Aledo and Waxahachie HEB stores about 3-4 months months back.

Cant recommend enough and have gifted often to satisfied recipients. I own no shares in El Gallo, but am listed as a customer concentration.

HFrog1999

In our game last night, the opposing team’s Left Tackle was holding on every play. Our coaches and fans where giving the Refs an earful for not calling it.

Well at Halftime the LT was crowned the Homecoming King.

When he put his arm around the Homecoming Queen some of our fans screamed

He’s Holding Again!!!

Angry-Fan.gif