• The KillerFrogs

No more TCU Lettermen's Association....

4 Oaks Frog

Dear TCU Letter-winners:

Happy November!

I want to make you aware of a change to the TCU Lettermen’s Association as we announce a rebranding of the Association.

Today, November 2nd, the TCU Lettermen’s Association will become the Block T Association to better represent all of our members and to become compliant with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion standards at TCU. All Association functions and assets will remain intact.

HWm31XxrI0kJmon3b2_2Eg53KYnuCTFhXXchPIAQ8wJdb_IHQ8EGmMYvrR3ZRwOlhqp1HNg6OHjU6aMxz__-X110OuGIewzVDnobondk8gEDI71mJSibX4PT2wrzC5M=s0-d-e1-ft

The change from TCU Lettermen’s Association to the Block T Association is effective immediately. The rebranding initiative is in an effort to better reflect the membership of the Association. More than 300 members of our Association are women and one-third of the Association’s Board of Directors are women.

With this rebranding, we are modernizing the Association with an all-inclusive name that also pays homage to the “Block T” letter that has been awarded to student-athletes at TCU for more than 125 years.

Our Board of Directors has been very supportive and I look forward to us telling our story as part of this marketing campaign, which will include an updated logo and new member apparel.

The Association will continue our efforts to support TCU student-athletes through mentorship programs and events related to the LaDainian Tomlinson Student-Athlete Development Program.

We are also ramping up our efforts to assist alumni members through networking platforms, such as HornedFrogsConnect.com and special events. The Association remains responsible for administration and the election process for the TCU Athletics Hall of Fame.

This is a great opportunity for the Association to re-market itself and communicate our mission. Please support us in this effort.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to send those to us.
This make me want to puke! Effective immediately, Mankind will no longer be officially recognized. From this day forward we will be recognized as Block K. We have been annexed by Berkeley, CA.
GO FROGS!
BEAT Texas lite!