• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

This is soooooo 2020

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02986-y

Can lab-grown brains become conscious?
A handful of experiments are raising questions about whether clumps of cells and disembodied brains could be sentient, and how scientists would know if they were.

giphy.gif

Horny 4 Life

Rum. And I drink one every so often theae days. Having lost weight and getting healthy, I have just been more disciplined about calorie intake.

I used to think of Rum as just a sweet bomb, but after stumbling onto Foursquare a couple of years ago I realized that Rum can be very nuanced. It also seems to be a lot more common for "non-drinkers" who are visiting to select Rum over whiskey. Now Rum is the liquor that I have been adding to my collection the most.

nwlafrog

Speaking of parenting, I figured it was time for an update on my little man. He has recovered from his surgery and his head is almost fully perfectly shaped... just a month or so left in his little helmet.

hHb20kk.jpg

That’s awesome!

How’s your health going? I may have missed an update.

Shorty

At 4 PM yesterday the guys that came out to bury my neighbor's fiber line cut mine and I lost my internet and phone. I went from 80% to 100% work from home in March and our office isn't "open" so I can't work. Normally I wouldn't mind but I've got a bunch of end of the month [ Finebaum ] to do.