• The KillerFrogs

SB Nation: Jim Schlossnagle likes his team, but so do most coaches

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
BB1as0Wm.img

“As much talent as college baseball has ever had.” Jim Schlossnagle likes his team, but so do most coaches.

Melissa B. Triebwasser

Omaha or bust?

It certainly feels that way for Frog fans, and with six weeks of successful fall ball under their belts, the sentiment is echoed by the manager as well. “Our goal, as always, is the College World Series.”

Off to a red-hot start and looking like they had a championship-caliber team in the spring, TCU Baseball’s season was ceremonially cut short in March amidst the Coronavirus pandemic. Set packing in surprising fashion, a roster loaded with seniors and MLB prospects found themselves home months earlier than planned, and a year that was supposed to end in Omaha just... ended.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ml...s-his-team-but-so-do-most-coaches/ar-BB1arZvp

Purp

TCU Baseball has long made selflessness their number one tenant: according to their coach, “that culture of selflessness is going to get tested” in 2021.
This shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but your job is to write. Don't make mistakes like this unless you really mean to say selflessness lives in the dugout.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
This shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but your job is to write. Don't make mistakes like this unless you really mean to say selflessness lives in the dugout.
Ability to use and understand your native language used to be a must. Spellcheck is such a terrible crutch. It leads to dopey errors like the one above.

Of course, I can also remember a time when Babbili would have kids do copy editing, playing Find the Error! Even then, we were not allowed to use the Startlegram because "it was too easy."

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The second paragraph has two errors (at a minimum). I quit reading after that. I’m sure it had some good points.

Punter1

Just my two cents, but give Melissa a little snack here. She moonlights as a reporter and who runs Frog O'War website and is about as big and enthusiastic Frog fan as there is.

Plus she has worked her azz off to bring a lot of cool stories within our athletic department to our attention that nobody else woulda written. This is more or less a hobby for her and she usually does a helll of a job IMO.

Purp

The second paragraph has two errors (at a minimum). I quit reading after that. I’m sure it had some good points.
There are at least two errors alone in the use of the word ceremonially. I see capitalization issues, words missing important letters, syntax... You're right; it's a messy paragraph.

Purp

Just my two cents, but give Melissa a little snack here. She moonlights as a reporter and who runs Frog O'War website and is about as big and enthusiastic Frog fan as there is.

Plus she has worked her azz off to bring a lot of cool stories within our athletic department to our attention that nobody else woulda written. This is more or less a hobby for her and she usually does a helll of a job IMO.
Didn't realize that. I guess I don't pay enough attention, but I assumed something published on SB Nation was written by a professional. Pass granted.

Moose Stuff

She may well be the most enthusiastic frog fan on earth but she can make her own damn snacks.

Big Frog II

I thought we had a pretty good team last year until things went South. This year I expect them to be one of the best in the country. You don't often have this many seniors on a baseball team that are this talented.