• The KillerFrogs

Hoops schedule out

Travis Trucks

Lots of measuring stick games in non conference. Glad to see Dixon stepping it up the last 2 years in non conference scheduling.

Tulsa was a conference champ last year

Northwestern has struggled since 2017 but South Carolina is another good measuring stick game

Providence is always solid under Ed Cooley

Texas A&M is hit or miss but Buzz had them playing well in the final 6 weeks of last year

North Dakota State is a 2 time defending Summit League champ BUT they lost a lot of key players from last year especially Vinnie Shahid who I couldn't stand, all he did was throw up circus shots that went it. They may take a step back

Missouri will be interesting as well. They can recruit but cant put it together on paper

tcumaniac

We going to be at 25% capacity or do we know yet?
Just called the ticket office and the girl wouldn't tell me anything other than, "you'll find out in 2 weeks when we send out an email."

In light of the survey they sent out a while ago about season ticket holder preference to buy season tickets or individual game tickets this year, I asked her if I could at least count on being able to buy season tickets this year. Her response once again, "You'll find out in two weeks." Pretty damn annoying.

PurplePop2014

Here is what I found on gofrogs.com:

TICKET INFORMATION

Due to the ongoing pandemic, and in accordance with state, local and university health and safety guidelines, Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena will have a limited seating capacity this season. All season ticket renewals will be processed through the online seat selection option. Season ticket holders will have the opportunity to view available temporary seats for the 2020-21 season only. Payment will be due at seat selection time. This online selection process will begin the week of Nov. 9. All tickets will be sent electronically to your mobile phone.

Similar to the football season, any season ticket holder that opts out of selecting basketball season tickets or parking, will not lose them when normal operations return for the 2021-22 season. You will still have first option to renew any pre-pandemic season tickets and parking.

Beyond socially distanced seating, other operational changes will be implemented this year to create the safest environment for our student-athletes, coaches, staff and fans. More detailed information about the temporary reseating and changes to game day will be communicated by the Frog Club and TCU ticket office soon.

CountryFrog

TICKET INFORMATION

Due to the ongoing pandemic, and in accordance with state, local and university health and safety guidelines, Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena will have a limited seating capacity this season. All season ticket renewals will be processed through the online seat selection option. Season ticket holders will have the opportunity to view available temporary seats for the 2020-21 season only. Payment will be due at seat selection time. This online selection process will begin the week of Nov. 9. All tickets will be sent electronically to your mobile phone.

Similar to the football season, any season ticket holder that opts out of selecting basketball season tickets or parking, will not lose them when normal operations return for the 2021-22 season. You will still have first option to renew any pre-pandemic season tickets and parking.

Beyond socially distanced seating, other operational changes will be implemented this year to create the safest environment for our student-athletes, coaches, staff and fans. More detailed information about the temporary reseating and changes to game day will be communicated by the Frog Club and TCU ticket office soon.
But who will be the starting PG?

tcumaniac

TICKET INFORMATION

Thank you for sharing.

Don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the ticket office to make sure the people answering the phones are capable of explaining something this simple that had clearly already been decided.

Pisses me off.

Horned Toad

https://s3.amazonaws.com/gofrogs.co.../Mens_Basketball_Price_Map_2020_21_Season.pdf

Facts to Know:

• All season ticket renewals will be processed through the online seat selection option (Ballena).
  • Donors may select up to their pre-pandemic number of season tickets.
  • Selection times will be determined based on Horned Frogs Priority Point ranking.
  • A seat selection must be made to obtain temporary season tickets for the 2020-21 season.
  • Payment will be due at seat selection time.
  • The online selection process will begin the week of November 9.
  • All tickets will be sent electronically to your mobile phone.

GenXFrog

E-mail received this morning -
----------------
Dear Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Holder,

TCU Men’s Basketball season is right around the corner and we look forward to seeing you back at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. Thank you for your patience and continued support as we prepare for the upcoming season in these unique times. The 2020-21 schedule was recently announced and includes 14 home games with the first game against Houston Baptist on November 25.

Full schedule; 2020-21 Horned Frogs Schedule

Due to the ongoing pandemic, and in accordance with state, local and university health and safety guidelines, Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena will have a limited seating capacity of up to 1,600 this season. Beyond socially distanced seating, other operational changes will be implemented this year to create the safest environment for our student-athletes, coaches, staff and fans.

Therefore:

• Less than 80 seats in Courtside Club sections will be available.
  • The Stuart Family Courtside Club will be closed this season.
  • The hospitality fee for Courtside Club tickets will be waived.
  • Season ticket prices in all sections will be discounted by 20% this season.
Click here for seating and pricing chart information

Facts to Know:

• All season ticket renewals will be processed through the online seat selection option (Ballena).
  • Selection times will be determined based on Horned Frogs Priority Point ranking.
  • A seat selection must be made to obtain temporary season tickets for the 2020-21 season.
Please be on the lookout for more communication in the near future. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to the ticket office (tickets@tcu.edu //817-257-3764) or Frog Club office (frogclub@tcu.edu // 817-257-7700) with any questions or concerns.

WIN

Look's like I will be watching from my back porch. Had 3 seats but doubt they will get to me before they reach capacity. Go Frogs!

E-mail received this morning -
----------------
Dear Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Holder,

TCU Men’s Basketball season is right around the corner and we look forward to seeing you back at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. Thank you for your patience and continued support as we prepare for the upcoming season in these unique times. The 2020-21 schedule was recently announced and includes 14 home games with the first game against Houston Baptist on November 25.

Full schedule; 2020-21 Horned Frogs Schedule

Due to the ongoing pandemic, and in accordance with state, local and university health and safety guidelines, Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena will have a limited seating capacity of up to 1,600 this season. Beyond socially distanced seating, other operational changes will be implemented this year to create the safest environment for our student-athletes, coaches, staff and fans.

Therefore:

• Less than 80 seats in Courtside Club sections will be available.
  • The Stuart Family Courtside Club will be closed this season.
  • The hospitality fee for Courtside Club tickets will be waived.
  • Season ticket prices in all sections will be discounted by 20% this season.
Click here for seating and pricing chart information

Facts to Know:

Please be on the lookout for more communication in the near future. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to the ticket office (tickets@tcu.edu //817-257-3764) or Frog Club office (frogclub@tcu.edu // 817-257-7700) with any questions or concerns.
No Club? BYOB?

tcumaniac

Look's like I will be watching from my back porch. Had 3 seats but doubt they will get to me before they reach capacity. Go Frogs!
That's what people said about football tickets too, and TCU didn't even come remotely close to selling out.

Once again, I bet anyone that wants season tickets this year will be able to get them.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Thank you for sharing.

Don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the ticket office to make sure the people answering the phones are capable of explaining something this simple that had clearly already been decided.

Pisses me off.
To be fair, what doesn’t piss you off when it comes to the ticket office?