• The KillerFrogs

COLT ELLISON

Anyone know where he is ?

He was starter at DE last season and did a pretty doggone good job as a frosh.

Can we hire a private detective to find out where he is hibernating this season ? Haven't seen him at all/

Still on the team ?

Did he give up football and move to Thailand ?

Has anyone seen him or heard anything ? Why the crap is he not in the mix when we have a full slate of jokers playing DE this year ? Makes no sense.

Frog92

Anyone know where he is ?

He was starter at DE last season and did a pretty doggone good job as a frosh.

Can we hire a private detective to find out where he is hibernating this season ? Haven't seen him at all/

Still on the team ?

Did he give up football and move to Thailand ?

Has anyone seen him or heard anything ? Why the crap is he not in the mix when we have a full slate of jokers playing DE this year ? Makes no sense.
Dressed and on sideline all 3 games. No idea on answers, but I have seen him personally every game.

Frog92

And I hate myself for feeding the troll. But I do know a definitive answer on his whereabouts for the three home games. My pure guess is he must not be 100% for some unknown reason. But he is there and suited up.

Eight

Surprised Ellison isn’t playing more/some. I’m not sure what the staff loves so much about 32? I’m not seeing it

if you paid attention to wyoming frog you would have your answer on mathis. actually as it was from wyoming frog you might not actually have an answer

Raw Frog

Gary always says he evaluates the QB on how he does on Saturdays. Why doesn't he use the same ruler for his DEs? Mathis and Workman are not getting it done. Let's see what Ellison can do. He did pretty well for a true freshman last year..

TRF51

Gary always says he evaluates the QB on how he does on Saturdays. Why doesn't he use the same ruler for his DEs? Mathis and Workman are not getting it done. Let's see what Ellison can do. He did pretty well for a true freshman last year..

100% correct, Mathis looks talented but also looks like he does not know what he is doing. He stands up and never gets leverage on the OTs and he looks like he does not know how to use his hands. He generates next to zero pass rush.
Workman is a hard worker and gives it is all and actually generates a little rush at times. He lacks the talent to be an every down guy. From what I saw last year, Ellison knows how to play the game and has more talent then Workman. I have no idea why he is not playing, I also have no idea why the LSU transfer is not playing on obvious passing downs.

Moose Stuff

100% correct, Mathis looks talented but also looks like he does not know what he is doing. He stands up and never gets leverage on the OTs and he looks like he does not know how to use his hands. He generates next to zero pass rush.
Workman is a hard worker and gives it is all and actually generates a little rush at times. He lacks the talent to be an every down guy. From what I saw last year, Ellison knows how to play the game and has more talent then Workman. I have no idea why he is not playing, I also have no idea why the LSU transfer is not playing on obvious passing downs.

Marcel Brooks is hurt. We need to pin this at the top of the board right under "Cumbie doesn't call plays anymore".