• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

I'll expand on this.... starting next week the only acceptable on field product for me is one that involves every young kid on this team playing as much as possible. Bye Workman and Mathis, hello Coleman and Horton. Play every young OL, I don't care how bad they are. Give me Sorrels and Jenkins at DT. QJ, Williams, and Conwright at WR. More Z Evans..... I'm done with the rest of this [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].
I agree with the sentiment. Play the young players playing hard. Anyone slacking gets the pine. It’s a lost year so might as well use it as a development year.

Virginia Frog

What a dickstein for kicking the FG. Timeout or not. Motivation point for next go 'round!

Man, you're not supposed to rub-it-in with conference opponents.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
We should run the option. That’s what you do when your O line has no chance physically. Oh and pro-tip, jet sweep should not be deployed more twice in a game, and certainly not on every set of downs.

Mean Purple

Went to car to listen. This breaks a promise I made to myself to not listen to him interviewed ever again
Now feel bad for letting you know it was happening. Although he was honest. Well, other than thinking his 3 man front was a success.

Denton pointing out the oline and lack of plays ran was good to notice.

Pharm Frog

Now feel bad for letting you know it was happening. Although he was honest. Well, other than thinking his 3 man front was a success.

Denton pointing out the oline and lack of plays ran was good to notice.

Yep. Waste of airtime and softball probes. I guess GP has to figure out how to coach his DBs to stay upright but says nothing about them having to cover receivers for 47 seconds a play while our DEs play patty cake