• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

Mean Purple

Wouldn’t surprise me to win that game and a ton of fans here and elsewhere will say “See...we’re turning it around. Shut up you haters. In Gary we trust” and crap like that
Yeah, I got a response similar to that when I pointed out after are the kstate game that OU was gonna be a bad experience.

Well, bookmark that scoreboard.

Moose Stuff

Max is a bright spot. Dude plays his ass off for 60 minutes every week.

I'll expand on this.... starting next week the only acceptable on field product for me is one that involves every young kid on this team playing as much as possible. Bye Workman and Mathis, hello Coleman and Horton. Play every young OL, I don't care how bad they are. Give me Sorrels and Jenkins at DT. QJ, Williams, and Conwright at WR. More Z Evans..... I'm done with the rest of this [ Finebaum ].

Pharm Frog

There are lots of players who played hard for sure. My wife always says “They want to win more than you do”. She is right but don’t show her this post, please.

She’s right about some and I guarantee wrong about some others. Been around too many college athletes to think that they universally are balls to the wall about winning games.

Virginia Frog

What a dickstein for kicking the FG. Timeout or not. Motivation point for next go 'round!

Man, you're not supposed to rub-it-in with conference opponents.