• The KillerFrogs

FIRE PATTERSON

jacinto95

Haven't posted in years and I remember the days when we were terrible, but I don't want to go back to that. I have to agree, it's time. He deserves this season after all he's done for TCU elevating our program beyond what most of us older than 30 thought was even possible, but if he doesn't step down (and I hope he will), then something has to be done. It's ridiculous to be looking at 7 wins or less 4 of the last 5 years.

ftwfrog

Haven't posted in years and I remember the days when we were terrible, but I don't want to go back to that. I have to agree, it's time. He deserves this season after all he's done for TCU elevating our program beyond what most of us older than 30 thought was even possible, but if he doesn't step down (and I hope he will), then something has to be done. It's ridiculous to be looking at 7 wins or less 4 of the last 5 years.
Hell, I’d kill for 7 wins.

Mean Purple

If he will [ Finebaum ] can the offensive problem staff and bring im a DC that is really there to manage, he should get another chance. If not, well then he is asking for it.