• The KillerFrogs

Not even a press conference thread?

Eight

It's obviously a weird year with Covid, but there's no denying that interest in the program, even from diehards, is WAY down.

cb5abe8869c172350f640d774e332b71.gif

when you roll out the same tired act no matter how great it was once before, well............

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Makes you wonder how many people that opted out this year realize that life goes on perfectly fine without football tickets and decide not to opt back in next year. Especially if Gary continues to field an extremely [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty product.
I opted out but will 100 percent buy my tickets next year assuming normal fan experience. Regardless of the product.

netty2424

Makes you wonder how many people that opted out this year realize that life goes on perfectly fine without football tickets and decide not to opt back in next year. Especially if Gary continues to field an extremely [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty product.
I think your on to something here. There will definitely be those who were already on the edge of not renewing, and this will have helped make their decision to not come back.

That said, I opted out, and glad I did it. But I miss game day. I miss the live experience, and I’m hopeful next year is a better team as I’ll be back in my seats. Can’t replace the live game experience imo.

Moose Stuff

I almost feel guilty to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed not being there in person.

So just to be clear, you actually expect us to believe that NOT attending TCU football games makes you so happy you can't even quantify it. And yet here you are posting regularly on a TCU fan forum. Good to see your lunacy isn't just contained in the COVID thread.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
So just to be clear, you actually expect us to believe that NOT attending TCU football games makes you so happy you can't even quantify it. And yet here you are posting regularly on a TCU fan forum. Good to see your lunacy isn't just contained in the COVID thread.
I love the Frogs and always will. Baking in the sun for 5 hours while some idiot screams GO FROGS! into a microphone, the home fans are hushed as if sitting in the stands on the 18th hole at Colonial during a putt, and the on field action is at best a cumulative 10 minutes of excitement — VERSUS — watching the Frogs while sitting on my couch, beer in hand, and ability to switch over to watch other games during the interminable commercial breaks. Uh yeah. Been a season ticket holder since the early 90s and attended multiple games a year before that. Maybe I’m getting old. But in-person attendance has too.

Good to see your obsession with me hasn’t abated any more than the COVID pandemic has.