• The KillerFrogs

2020 Dalton Watch

JugbandFrog

Say what you will, this is the premiere position in the NFL. The QB for the Dallas Cowboys is a big frikkin deal.

I have been hoping for this for a LOOONG time. I thought Andy would have been perfect for the Cowboys offense under Moore (and cheaper too).

I have a feeling Dalton's career gets a reboot this season starting tonight.

Go Andy Dalton!

Brog

Say what you will, this is the premiere position in the NFL. The QB for the Dallas Cowboys is a big frikkin deal.

I have been hoping for this for a LOOONG time. I thought Andy would have been perfect for the Cowboys offense under Moore (and cheaper too).

I have a feeling Dalton's career gets a reboot this season starting tonight.

Go Andy Dalton!

I thought you meant there were Andy Dalton watches for sale, and I was prepared to buy one. Then read your post. Disappointed.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Wow.

I haven't watched an NFL game in a while. I had forgotten just how annoying the commercials, commentators, and player antics were. Ezekiel Elliot is a moron. The TCU Offensive line looks better than these clowns. Poor Andy physically hit the stone-handed clod (formerly titled "receiver") with the football for an easy score, but, alas...

Good night.

CountryFrog

Elliot is a mystery to me. Physically he's the closest to Tomlinson that I've seen in the NFL in the last 10 years but he just doesn't get it done with any level of consistency. His fumbles tonight have been absolute killers then there's a drop in the end zone by Gallup on a 3rd and long play.

Wexahu

Elliot is a mystery to me. Physically he's the closest to Tomlinson that I've seen in the NFL in the last 10 years but he just doesn't get it done with any level of consistency. His fumbles tonight have been absolute killers then there's a drop in the end zone by Gallup on a 3rd and long play.

He’s not the player he was a couple years ago. Truth is, in today’s NFL, once they get the big contract, their best days are usually behind them. Might be that 5-10% of urgency and drive that makes the difference.

If I were a GM I’d never pay huge money to a RB. Just keep drafting middle rounders about every year, develop them, and when one starts bitching about money and distracting the team, move on.