• The KillerFrogs

Smoo now 5-0 BUT...

NORMLFROG

Based on what exactly? Who scheiss have they beaten? They play in a cheese dick conference and barely beat scheissing Tulane and now they are better than TCU? Really? Please seek the help you obviously need

Excuse me but your Tech is showing. Maybe you should throw in some attendance smack for good measure. SMU, while I despise them, is beating the teams they need to beat. They are undefeated and ranked and we are tripping over our own peckers.

NF

wilson912

Excuse me but your Tech is showing. Maybe you should throw in some attendance smack for good measure. SMU, while I despise them, is beating the teams they need to beat. They are undefeated and ranked and we are tripping over our own peckers.

NF

very eloquently said. We are way more dysfunctional than Methodist. Will not be surprised if Meacham is ousted or leaves. Such a shame.

CountryFrog

SMU this year seems a lot like some of our C-USA teams. Winning games, but against almost exclusively mediocre to bad competition and often by very small margins. The idea that SMU has done something the last couple years worthy of envy is unbelievably short sighted and reactionary.

And I say that as someone who is not overly thrilled with the current situation at TCU.

LVH

SMU this year seems a lot like some of our C-USA teams. Winning games, but against almost exclusively mediocre to bad competition and often by very small margins. The idea that SMU has done something the last couple years worthy of envy is unbelievably short sighted and reactionary.

And I say that as someone who is not overly thrilled with the current situation at TCU.

They are closer to our 2003 team than our 2008-2010 teams

wilson912

Fair point - what is the solution for TCU? I think it’s more that removing the current OL coach.

TRF51

Based on what exactly? Who scheiss have they beaten? They play in a cheese dick conference and barely beat scheissing Tulane and now they are better than TCU? Really? Please seek the help you obviously need

If they beat Ciney next week they are for real. They beat Memphis and Memphis is pretty good, they just beat UCF. To be honest that Memphis win might end up being a better win than our UT win.