• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: KState vs. TCU

netty2424

On the radio with Brian, GP mentioned that with AW out, he had to call less defense. Mentioned the young players. That the team has to make plays and that ... it was just a few plays that got the Frogs beat. So, basically, what we have heard on those for a while. The "young guys" has now been modified with "just a few plays".
That scheissing bit is so old.

Moose Stuff

On the radio with Brian, GP mentioned that with AW out, he had to call less defense. Mentioned the young players. That the team has to make plays and that ... it was just a few plays that got the Frogs beat. So, basically, what we have heard on those for a while. The "young guys" has now been modified with "just a few plays".

Oh scheiss off Gary. Shut up and start playing better.

Horny4TCU

4i3755.jpg

Horny4TCU

Anyone else watching Ole Miss and Alabama?

I don't see a single student wearing a mask.

I wish we had an OL like Bama or Ole Miss... I remember when we torched those guys. What happened?

The Bad Guy

We were picked to be mediocre in conference and this game proves it. We can be the more physical team on the road against UT but we can’t take that higher against K State? Communication Breakdown.

I already called it, we will beat OU and then lose to the likes of Kansas. One week playing lights out and the next sub par 500.

(I don’t think beating OU means much this year anyway)