• The KillerFrogs

We have better coaches, better athletes...

SuperTFrog

And we lose to teams like this all the time. I honestly thought once our recruiting picked up like it has the last 5-7 years (finishing consistently in the top 4 in the conference if memory serves) that we wouldn’t lose games like this. We lose games like this over and over again.

it is extremely frustrating that we don’t win more games than we do with significantly better athletes. Especially against a back up QB. This was embarrassing.

Horny4TCU

And we lose to teams like this all the time. I honestly thought once our recruiting picked up like it has the last 5-7 years (finishing consistently in the top 4 in the conference if memory serves) that we wouldn’t lose games like this. We lose games like this over and over again.

it is extremely frustrating that we don’t win more games than we do with significantly better athletes. Especially against a back up QB. This was embarrassing.
ummmm coaches?

One name you forgot about, Jarrett Anderson.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Hey take a breather we have better clowns and Gary is king clown

WIN

Always felt we were the better prepared team in our glory days with GP, not the case anymore. We have looked disorganized and uninspired on both sides of the ball the past 3 years and nothing looks to be improving. No longer does it appear we are out working other programs. We seem to have an entitlement syndrome, in other words we are now the type of team we use to exploit.

Wexahu

Always felt we were the better prepared team in our glory days with GP, not the case anymore. We have looked disorganized and uninspired on both sides of the ball the past 3 years and nothing looks to be improving. No longer does it appear we are out working other programs. We seem to have an entitlement syndrome, in other words we are now the type of team we use to exploit.

Hard to argue this.

Horny4TCU

Something doesn't add up....
4i2wyx.jpg

Only one variable can explain this... Jarrett Anderson.

HG73

And it should have been worse. Their tight end caught that long pass near our goal line. Replay said he dropped it. They missed a chip shot FG. I never thought we would win this game. Should beat KSU every time if we hold them to 2 TDS.

Was Max hurt when Downing was in?

Last edited:

Chongo94

And it should have been worse. Their tight end caught that long pass near our goal line. Replay said he dropped it. They missed a chip shot FG. I never thought we would win this game. Should beat KSU EV time if we hold them to 2 TDS.

Was Max hurt when Downing was in?

Yes, or at least they were checking to see if had been hurt on a prior hit.

BubbaT

ummmm coaches?

One name you forgot about, Jarrett Anderson.
Well since we are talking about losing and Jarrett Anderson, let’s talk about winning! When Jarrett was the OC and Co-OC I remember TCU winning and going to bowl games! More than any and ever before, so let’s don’t blame Jarrett! Jarrett isn’t calling the plays anymore for some reason. Apparently the one who is isn’t doing his job. Jarrett Anderson knows more about football probably more than some of the ones making decisions and calls! Coach Anderson has had more recruits sent to the NFL than any other coach on this team! If those linemen are holding their blocks for 3 to 5 seconds and the QB still has the ball and hasn’t thrown it or running with it, then that’s not Jarrett’s fault! So go back to playing Xbox and PlayStation and call your own plays! Remember lots of teams didn’t have time to practice like they needed this year so yes good teams are losing games they shouldn’t and sorry teams are winning games they never would win!