• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: KState vs. TCU

Zubaz

W/o the coaching decision to bench Duggan which led to an interception for a TD, when in fact it was a coaching problem of not rolling out the QB and throwing the ball downfield. We would have been in OT right now instead of our second loss of the year!!
I mean, the guy could barely move. Downing shouldn't have been passing, but you couldn't keep Duggan in there at that point.

Mean Purple

Third straight year Patterson is putting a bad product on the field. We get pushed around at home. Cant win back to back games. The O-line is horrible. Play calling is a mess because GP brings in air raid guys and wont let them really run their system. He has kept dead weight on his staff for way too long. Everybody knows JA is an awful o line coach, yet he cant see it?

Over 5 million a year and all we get is a crappy music download.

Bizarro Frog

Defense played like crap when it counted, Offense was crap as well and the special teams were crap as well. Coaches jumped in coached like crap as well. Well done.

TCUWIN

Good news...we only lost by 1 score. I’m looking for moral victories because I am tired of rooting for this team and all they do is lose. Make a change Patterson! Do something that helps the players for a change!!

Atomic Frawg

The defense played well enough to win. Outside of that, losing to a solid team hasn't left me feeling this empty in a long time. I don't know who we are. We have the same inconsistencies that we did last year. We even had the chance to secure a bowl game last year, at home, on senior day, and laid an egg, and that team had 5-6 NFL calibre players. So I just don't know what to make of the PROGRAM right now.

Horny4TCU

giphy.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Honestly, what the hell is Sunday Film Study like? What do they discuss whilst looking at the blunders, ineffective formations and schemes, lack of field and time awareness?

The K-State skinned these fools. Skinned.

Wexahu

Those lauding the D should remember who we were playing and know that KSU wasn’t going to try anything at all unless they had to. And they didn’t have to. If a kid doesn’t fall down untouched we’re talking about not making a crucial stop. The D played okay and better than the offense but that’s a very low bar.

They didn’t have to try and do anything because the offense sucks so bad. I get it, the defense ain’t good, but good god almighty I seriously can’t take any more of this offense. It’s unwatchable. I’m losing interest in TCU football because of it.