• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: KState vs. TCU

TK2000

We look like track stars vs high school speed, yet they dice us apart and we can’t score. K state isn’t good. Better get this fixed Gary

Zubaz

Their QB is 4/12 for 80 yards, and that's including one big play. There's absolutely no reason we shouldn't be able to put something together in the second half to take this one.

(I mean, other than "Cumbie, Kill, Meacham, and special teams" being reasons)

Froggy Style

We should be checking down tonthenRB all day. They are either blitzing or dropping 7. Foster is a badass...get him the stinkin ball and stop throwing fades!!!!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Duggan took a helmet shot right in the kidney. There's a good chance we don't see him back for the 2nd half.

Their staff has dissected our Offensive Brain Trust awfully well. They have an answer for each and every thing we've put up so far. We've helped them with pitiful execution and lousy decisions. Defensively we have gotten no pressure on the QB. Blitzing not only doesn't help, it is considered an opportunity. GMFP is melting down here, and it is sad to look at.

I honestly cannot see what our Clown Car Offensive Staff can do to change things, other than, you know, use our fine RB corps. I'm sure that will somehow elude them in favor of a full-on 5 wide passing extravaganza, that K-State will blitz into dust. GMFP has to get creative with stunts or something, because when we blitz, I can almost hear their QB saying, "Oh, thank you!" as he heaves it downfield to an open receiver.

Outside of some miracle, we're looking at getting the ball with 7:50 left in the 3rd, down 21-7, with a hurt QB and no offensive game plan.

I suggest opening a fresh bottle. This is gonna suck donkey balls...

Pharm Frog

Their QB is 4/12 for 80 yards, and that's including one big play. There's absolutely no reason we shouldn't be able to put something together in the second half to take this one.

(I mean, other than "Cumbie, Kill, Meacham, and special teams" being reasons)

We’re fortunate it’s not 21-7