• The KillerFrogs

Bad news Astros haters

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Pinedatar_1ptfafgm.gif
Crisco. Bardol. Vagisil. Any one of them will give you another two to three inches drop on your curve ball. Of course if the umps are watching me real close I'll rub a little jalapeno up my nose, get it runnin', and if I need to load the ball up I just...wipe my nose.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Crisco. Bardol. Vagisil. Any one of them will give you another two to three inches drop on your curve ball. Of course if the umps are watching me real close I'll rub a little jalapeno up my nose, get it runnin', and if I need to load the ball up I just...wipe my nose.

Bardahl, Q, haven’t heard that since Don Garlits was driving dragsters with Jim McKay and Wide World of Sports. I guess they still make it.

Last edited:

netty2424

Whatever makes you feel better! Game 5 in Houston was probably the sickest sporting event I’ve ever witnessed. The parade was awesome and the champagne was delicious!
I feel great about knowing your champagne was bought from the gas station and the trophy doesn’t mean anything because the entire world knows it’s fake.

When the Astros name is mentioned, people snicker. Not out of envy. Congrats on that!

froginmn

Gaylord Perry could be seen whipping his nose on the ball, among many things.
In 11 year old baseball we caught an opposing coach scuffing the ear flap of a baseball.

Seriously.

When one of my kids got a walk off hit in that tournament game, I jumped embarrassingly high.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Wow! The game-clinching catch made in last night's game was something else. Sharp liner to 3rd baseman, who snagged it about waist-high. The ball very nearly popped through his glove!

Ron Swanson

Lay off Houston!!!
“The Comets were the first dynasty of the WNBAand are tied with the Minnesota Lynx and Seattle Storm for the most championships of any WNBAfranchise.”

And the NBA team won two championships* when MJ was playing baseball.
Actually Michael Jordan was playing basketball whenever the Rockets won their second championship. He got knocked out by the magic, who the Rockets then swept.

BrewingFrog

Actually Michael Jordan was playing basketball whenever the Rockets won their second championship. He got knocked out by the magic, who the Rockets then swept.
That series was a thing of beauty. Olajuwon put on a clinic, each and every game, of How To Play NBA Center using poor Shaq as a punching bag.

HFrog12

I feel great about knowing your champagne was bought from the gas station and the trophy doesn’t mean anything because the entire world knows it’s fake.

When the Astros name is mentioned, people snicker. Not out of envy. Congrats on that!

You can’t get Dom at the gas station and the trophy is very real! Got to see it up close at an event shortly after the Astros became World Champions! It’s been a lot of fun!

BrewingFrog

So?

The team you hatey-hate-hate made the ALCS or WS the last three seasons. They did so under the relentless scrutiny of MLB and the continual calumny and bile of folks such as yourself. Yet, they still persevered. And they did well.

The Dodgers cheated in 2017. They're one game from making the WS. Somehow, that doesn't seem to bother you. Go figure...