• The KillerFrogs

Bad news Astros haters

Eight

I find it somewhat amusing to see a team with a sub-.500 record closing in on the World Series.

unfortunately. their sub .500 pitching staff is about to be a big problem.

a's dominated the regular season, but did what they do when it comes to post season.

Pharm Frog

Key Takeaway #2: Listened to the Astros radio broadcast on the way back to hell (Lamesa) from Estes Park. That may be the worst baseball radio broadcast and production I’ve ever heard and I don’t mean just MLB. If that’s the best the Astros can do...just cancel radio.

Eight

Key Takeaway #2: Listened to the Astros radio broadcast on the way back to hell (Lamesa) from Estes Park. That may be the worst baseball radio broadcast and production I’ve ever heard and I don’t mean just MLB. If that’s the best the Astros can do...just cancel radio.

saving money on the radio talent to pay carlos on his next contract

jake102

What does it matter? It’s radio

HFrog12

Love all the haters. They were a total scapegoat for the league and they just hit their way to an ALCS for the 4th straight time. Haters probably saying they are somehow cheating while no one allowed in the stadium and holed up in their hotel rooms. If I was a Rangers fan I’d be sheissing the Astros also. Hard having one organization so much better than the other.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Love all the haters. They were a total scapegoat for the league and they just hit their way to an ALCS for the 4th straight time. Haters probably saying they are somehow cheating while no one allowed in the stadium and holed up in their hotel rooms. If I was a Rangers fan I’d be sheissing the Astros also. Hard having one organization so much better than the other.
Yea well that organization lost 100 games or more three years in a row while the Rangers were going to the playoffs every year. It goes in cycles. Enjoy it now because yall will start sucking again pretty soon.

Chongo94

Talk about a brutal topographical shift.