• The KillerFrogs

Where does LHCGP go?

ticketfrog123

He needs to do something about the offensive side of the ball. Screw all the it’s Covid year. It’s been crap for 3 seasons now.

starts with getting rid of Anderson.

If this board is going to continue the talk, they need to close their pocketbook because watching this dumpster fire offense is unacceptable.

Needs an overhaul where Anderson is gone and Cumbie is not OC. His QB coaching is questionable and he either can’t pick or develop a QB at all

starts with getting rid of Anderson.

If this board is going to continue the talk, they need to close their pocketbook because watching this dumpster fire offense is unacceptable.

Needs an overhaul where Anderson is gone and Cumbie is not OC. His QB coaching is questionable and he either can’t pick or develop a QB at all

I don't think the types that give that kind of money frequent this board.

Salfrog

Tier 1
I'm done getting my hopes up and getting optimistic about the team only to be brought back down to reality the very next game until Gary makes actual REAL changes to his coaching staff. Tired of the wash, rinse, and repeat that has been going on for the last 4 out 5 years, and now 3 years in a row.

If he is not willing to make the changes needed to get us back to where we were, then maybe it is time for him to retire before things get even more stale and worse.