• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

dawg

Yeah. Liverpool are a side apart right now. They only added Thiago to a side that cruised to the title last year.

Losing 2-1 (third was a handball) is progress, I suppose, since late-Wenger Arsenal would have packed it in after Henderson put Liverpool in front and lost by four or five. From the match reports I’ve read, that didn’t happen and Arsenal ran their asses off the whole way. Arsenal are a ways off the top, but efforts like this at least have me hopeful.

Eight

dawg

nope, not putting any more money in the pocket of the mouse

scheiss disney and scheiss espn

interesting thing is this board isn't the only place that has noticed the issue of access to soccer on television in the us is getting smaller and smaller

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-mounti...problem-with-no-clear-solution-142442287.html

These are exactly my thoughts. I'm already paying for the ESPN channels, CBS and CBSN, and NBC and NBCSN via YouTubeTV. Now they want me to pay more for access to the same programming they were previously providing? They can scheiss the scheiss off if they think I'm shelling out more cash.

dawg

Champions League draw was held today. Group H would have been very interesting last year.

Group A: Bayern Munich, Atlético, Salzburg, Lokomotiv Moscow

Group B: Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Inter, Monchengladbach

Group C: Porto, Manchester City, Olympiakos, Marseille

Group D: Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta, Midtjylland

Group E: Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes

Group F: Zenit, Dortmund, Lazio, Club Brugge

Group G: Juventus, Barcelona, Dynamo Kyiv, Ferencvaros

Group H: PSG, Manchester United, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir