• The KillerFrogs

Anyone remember D'Eriq King?

JugbandFrog

I looked at the schedule and was hoping Miami had Notre Dame on their schedule, but nope. :( I was really disappointed, it would have been like the good ol days

Ron Swanson

Along with pretty much every other P5 program in the country. I will say it does seem like there have been more of these lately for us than there used to be.... Baker Mayfield, T Ebner, D King, J Lynch
Ken Seals looked pretty good starting as a true freshman against TAMU last night. I only watched about a quarter of the game, but he made one really incredible throw and the announcers were talking about him in a real positive light.

if I recall, this was another instance of a helicopter dad?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Ken Seals looked pretty good starting as a true freshman against TAMU last night. I only watched about a quarter of the game, but he made one really incredible throw and the announcers were talking about him in a real positive light.

if I recall, this was another instance of a helicopter dad?
It seemed like very much so.

Chongo94

Kyle trask at Florida (6 tds yesterday) was King’s backup in high school, but cumbie took Wooten or someone else that never played instead, our QB evaluation is an epic failure

Wooten was a baller in high school and actually outplayed Robinson in a playoff matchup. Neither panned out sadly...or I guess Robinson may still (highly doubt it) but not for us. That said, our qb evaluation has seemingly been especially horrid for almost 6-8 years now