• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

Is wyomingfrog the “macaroon” poster?
Here is the macaroon poster
il_794xN.1317746431_8n7g.jpg

nwlafrog

Good news if this is true. One less threat to worry about.

I was able to enjoy watching the stars last night. Not because I’m a super fan, but because I don’t know [ What the heck? ] any of the rules are in hockey. For example, there was an “icing” penalty or some such and I had no idea what was going on but it was entertaining. We go to Shreveport Mudbugs hockey games occasionally. It’s a good time for me to sit back and enjoy a sport without freaking out and screaming about stuff.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I was able to enjoy watching the stars last night. Not because I’m a super fan, but because I don’t know [ What the heck? ] any of the rules are in hockey. For example, there was an “icing” penalty or some such and I had no idea what was going on but it was entertaining. We go to Shreveport Mudbugs hockey games occasionally. It’s a good time for me to sit back and enjoy a sport without freaking out and screaming about stuff.
This will explain all you need to know about hockey.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

I'm not a superfan when it comes to hockey either. But when your hometown team has a chance to win a championship, you have to get behind them and support them.

Last night was very stressful. That first overtime period took a few years off my life.

Eight

I'm not a superfan when it comes to hockey either. But when your hometown team has a chance to win a championship, you have to get behind them and support them.

Last night was very stressful. That first overtime period took a few years off my life.

favorite part is how hard they play

always amazes me after the long season and the tough playoff grind during a normal season they just go as hard as they can in the finals

Purp

As bad as Dallas was in that 1st OT, Tampa wasn't great either. Neither team had a bunch of shots on goal, but Tampa definitely controlled most of the play. They just didn't do that much with it.