• The KillerFrogs

How many players were suspended?

MinFrog

Obviously, Max was suspended the first half.

Evans, hunt, etc. how many of these guys were suspended?

That has to be the only reason for the personnel decisions, right?

no way they would screw it up that bad without them suspending people and then not saying anything.

edit: I removed Bowen, he did play.

Last edited:

HFrog1999

giphy.gif

jake102

So, if you don’t play, you must have been suspended. That where we’re at?

Well to be fair Pro Wells posted something saying he had no idea he wasn’t playing. And the Duggan suspension news came out of nowhere. So not totally unfounded to think a large group of players were serving some kind of suspension

Pharm Frog

Well to be fair Pro Wells posted something saying he had no idea he wasn’t playing. And the Duggan suspension news came out of nowhere. So not totally unfounded to think a large group of players were serving some kind of suspension

That inference is unfounded but maybe not unreasonable

Westsider

That's my point. Why throw that assumption out there if you're just speculating? And with specific names attached to it?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That inference is unfounded but maybe not unreasonable
This is my completely out of the blue, no inside knowledge hypothesis:

A group of players did something (attended a party, whatever) that lead to the outbreak that resulted in the SMU cancellation. The discipline was sitting a part or all of the first game. It would explain the depth chart, Downing, Wells, Evans, etc. Or it could have been different and separate reasons for discipline with the same result. We had to think Wells was in trouble for tweeting our video of players being disciplined on the field right?

Putt4Purple

A group of players did something (attended a party, whatever) that lead to the outbreak that resulted in the SMU cancellation. The discipline was sitting a part or all of the first game. It would explain the depth chart, Downing, Wells, Evans, etc. Or it could have been different and separate reasons for discipline with the same result. We had to think Wells was in trouble for tweeting our video of players being disciplined on the field right?

This^^^

We need them to grow up on and OFF the field. My point about the depth chart last week. As fans we are not privileged to internal problems on the team. I am confident it will get better during the season. It will play out. This team is very talented even with a tough loss. Go Frogs!

Last edited:

Mean Purple

Maybe they just had injuries that kept them from playing yesterday or, after we got down, game plan went to a scheme that favored certain personnel usage?

4 Oaks Frog

When you hear the thunder of approaching hooves, don’t start screaming, “Here Come The Zebras!” It might just be horses...
GO FROGS!
BEAT tu!
Spit Blood!!~~<~<and fok baylor!!