• The KillerFrogs

Fire Jeremiah Donati

Woke Frog

We have a toddler running our athletic program.

Your athletic department is a scheissing joke.

You got a job you didn’t deserve because your daddy was butt buddies with Del Conte.

Our program has done nothing but go backwards since you were hired.

You couldn’t even sell 12,000 seats this season.

You are the only program in the country that posted ZERO content to get your fan base engaged for football season. You literally posted NOTHING. Then you go get embarrassed at home by a bunch of losers that couldn’t even beat Louisiana. PATHETIC. YOU AND YOUR ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT IS PATHETIC. A COMPLETE scheissING JOKE.

We have a nobody with zero skins on the wall running our athletic program and our performance across all sports represents that perfectly.

Hiring Jeremiah Donati is so scheissing embarrassing. He is the most unqualified athletic director in D1 athletics. Boschini and our board of trustees should be held accountable too.

What a scheissing joke.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Not a troll. This department has had capital pour into it and we hand it over to an unknown. Patterson made a program into a laughing stock. Duggan was the only one who saved it.

y2kFrog

We have a toddler running our athletic program.

Your athletic department is a scheissing joke.

You got a job you didn’t deserve because your daddy was butt buddies with Del Conte.

Our program has done nothing but go backwards since you were hired.

You couldn’t even sell 12,000 seats this season.

You are the only program in the country that posted ZERO content to get your fan base engaged for football season. You literally posted NOTHING. Then you go get embarrassed at home by a bunch of losers that couldn’t even beat Louisiana. PATHETIC. YOU AND YOUR ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT IS PATHETIC. A COMPLETE scheissING JOKE.

We have a nobody with zero skins on the wall running our athletic program and our performance across all sports represents that perfectly.

Hiring Jeremiah Donati is so scheissing embarrassing. He is the most unqualified athletic director in D1 athletics. Boschini and our board of trustees should be held accountable too.

What a scheissing joke.

I’ve missed only a handful of games on the last 12 years since moving back to Texas. There are just a lot of ton of reasons not related anything he can control right now. I am just hoping I’m able to get to see at least one game this year. I can tell you if I’m not going that’s a big sacrifice, and I would be surprised if we get to 12000 even if the athletic department gave away free tickets.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Clearly the terrible OL and DL play is a direct result of Donati being terrible at his job. That seems obvious. And I'm pretty sure he's the one who forced our QB to spend the entire 1st half on the sideline.
Again moving the goal post..he is the only one capable of moving on from Gary, and the question is due to his lack of experience if he’s capable. I guess we will see. I would’ve been more confident in cdc to make that decision.

4 Oaks Frog

Just think how bad it would have been if Jerry Kills hadn’t been hired to...uh...uh...do something?
GO FROGS!
BEAT SOMEBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

tcumaniac

Clearly the terrible OL and DL play is a direct result of Donati being terrible at his job. That seems obvious. And I'm pretty sure he's the one who forced our QB to spend the entire 1st half on the sideline.
He’s the boss of the entire athletic department. Performance on the field is a direct reflection of his program.

He’s supposed to hold our coaching staff accountable. Does he do that?

Best point Woke Frog made was that we were so secretive that we were literally the only program in college football that didn’t post any content from fall camp to get our fan base excited. If we came out today and looked somewhat respectable, I’d give them a pass. But to be as secretive as we were, and to still come out and completely suck ass, is beyond unacceptable.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
He’s the boss of the entire athletic department. Performance on the field is a direct reflection of his program.

He’s supposed to hold our coaching staff accountable. Does he do that?

Best point Woke Frog made was that we were so secretive that we were literally the only program in college football that didn’t post any content from fall camp to get our fan base excited. If we came out today and looked somewhat respectable, I’d give them a pass. But to be as secretive as we were, and to still come out and completely suck ass, is beyond unacceptable.
JD was not out there calling boneheaded plays, or starting the wrong QB. His job is also not to fly off the handle and turn into Sulla, executing people left and right. His job is to see that things run smoothly, that all the fundraising goes well, that all the right hands are shaken, and sow and seed the ground to see that we have success athletically. It is also his job to see that deadwood is cut away once it is plain that no growth is forthcoming. Sober, slow and sure. Quiet, too. He isn't a horn-tooter, and he keeps his cards very close to the vest.

I believe that he did some talking after last season, with the result that some changes were made. Many thought that the re-hire of Meach and the hiring of Kill would bring back some success. One game says, "No."

But he doesn't make snap decisions based on one game. The quickest we will see any action is late December.