• The KillerFrogs

KFF Football Saturday Five Pick 'em

JugbandFrog

Bowl Pick ' Em
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...ZQlvRjpWCfCZPyJBTtfGfOAQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
**First game Dec 26**

Year Totals Link:

I like picking games for a parlay bet I make. No big bet, just something to keep me interested in a game, but not just who wins or who loses, but the spread. For example, I picked University of North Texas +14 against SMU, and was more invested in that game than I have ever been in a game. I read on the forum that some folks were just bleh this past Saturday, and I figure a little competition among KFFers wouldn't be so bad. No money. Just pride, and MAYBE we can convince the Mods to add a little logo to the player with the most correct picks for the season.

I will pick 5 games a week and use the following rationale:
1) The games must be spaced out (morning, afternoon, evening), so we have games to watch all day.
2) Must be on a network everyone can see.
3) No TCU games.
4) Try to pick Big 12 games when they seem interesting (for example, Baylor v Kansas...barf!)

Here are the 5 games I am thinking for this first week of the challenge:

Florida at Ole Miss
West Virginia at Oklahoma State
Texas at Texas Tech
Alabama at Missouri
Florida State at Miami

On Friday, I'll send out a Google form with the final lines and all picks must be in by 10:55 AM on Saturday.

Last edited:

JugbandFrog

just picking who wins?
Picking with the spread. You can pick K State for example, and they lose, but if they lose by 10, you get a point, but if they lose by 30, then you get nothing. On the contrary, OKlahoma needs to win by 29 in order for you to get a point. If they win by 15, you get nothing.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I picked up a bunch on Sunday to surprise my lovely bride. I went to the drive thru at the only donut joint in town, and the girl came to the window in 1.) An N-95 mask, 2.) Face shield, and 3.) Two layered gloves on each hand.

I am wondering just what goes into their filled donuts...

JugbandFrog

I picked up a bunch on Sunday to surprise my lovely bride. I went to the drive thru at the only donut joint in town, and the girl came to the window in 1.) An N-95 mask, 2.) Face shield, and 3.) Two layered gloves on each hand.

I am wondering just what goes into their filled donuts...
Eek. That is a bit excessive.