• The KillerFrogs

Blacklock — Watt Says He was “Stupid and selfish”

Frog DJ

I was extremely excited when Ross was drafted by the Texans, and I still believe he will be a major contributor going forward, but JJ Watt is absolutely right.

Blacklock needs to recognize he has a problem with letting his temper get him in trouble (something I need to do also), and readjust his style of play on the field.

I love Ross and hope for nothing but the very best for him, but we all need an older, more mature mentor to call us out when we make stupid mistakes like this one.

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

tcudoc

JJ Watt All American-JJ is Good
JJ Watt Rose Bowl crying-JJ is Bad
JJ Watt drafted -JJ is Good
Drafted by Texans? - JJ is Bad
JJ Watt raises money for Harvey victims-JJ is Good
JJ Watt publically calls out Blacklock-JJ is Bad
JJ Watt was likely justified because Ross was behaving badly-JJ is Good

Does that about sum it up?

ftwfrog

Totally agree.
J.J. always looking for headlines, newsprint, personal advertising.
Sarcasm, right?

“Texans star J.J. Watt and his foundation have provided a two-year update on his $37 million Hurricane Harvey relief fund and reported that the money has helped rebuild more than 1,183 homes in the Houston area. More than 971 childcare centers and after school programs have also been rebuilt and recovered with the money, which have helped more than 108,000 kids, and over 239 million meals have been distributed to victims of the hurricane.”

From Sports Illustrated.

The butthurt over playing against JJ Watt A decade ago is asinine. The dude cried after he lost the biggest game of his life (at the time). Hell, I cried my last high school game and I was dog [ Finebaum ], and put 1/100th the effort into the sport than he did. You want him to just walk off the field at the Rose Bowl and not give a [ Finebaum ]?

Since then he’s been a badass for the Texans, won three Defensive POY awards, the Walter Peyton Man of the Year award and will probably end up on the hall of fame. I tend to keep my hatred focused on RGIII and any other Baylor playing in the league.

Discloser, never rooted for the Texans in my life.

Mean Purple

JJ Watt All American-JJ is Good
JJ Watt Rose Bowl crying-JJ is Bad
JJ Watt drafted -JJ is Good
Drafted by Texans? - JJ is Bad
JJ Watt raises money for Harvey victims-JJ is Good
JJ Watt publically calls out Blacklock-JJ is Bad
JJ Watt was likely justified because Ross was behaving badly-JJ is Good

Does that about sum it up?

Are we not going to weigh in on whether his choice in sub sandwiches are good or bad?