• The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball fall practice.....

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We darning lucked out with Covid and the baseball team..as you said EVERYONE is back. Even a ton of 5th year seniors Unreal.

Is there any other teams in the country that were as lucky as us to bring back all their talented players??
I imagine there's a few that has more than the usual amount. An extra year, and extra money to keep the older guys while bringing up new faces means lots of loaded teams.

This upcoming season could be a very, very special season.

Moose Stuff

We darning lucked out with Covid and the baseball team..as you said EVERYONE is back. Even a ton of 5th year seniors Unreal.

Is there any other teams in the country that were as lucky as us to bring back all their talented players??

There are a bunch of loaded teams but I'm not sure anyone else basically lost nobody. Sloan transferring was pretty much our only key loss and he didn't even pitch last year.

frogtex

I would think that, depending on where this COVID BS is in the spring, we may need every player on the team prepared to play...you can go from a veteran, deep team to young and inexperienced pretty fast