• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa State Game Week

BABYFACE

O
Funny but didn't you start the email scandal crap in this thread? Gaslighting much?

"In a segment that aired earlier this week, we incorrectly asserted that Mayor Cooper's office withheld COVID-19 data from the public, which implied that there had been a cover up. We want to clarify that we do not believe there was any cover-up, and we apologize for the error and oversight in our reporting."
upload_2020-9-21_16-23-28.gif

Froggy Style

I’ll say Foster MVP of season (I know it may be a stretch prediction). Evans May split out at WR some to get him on the field.

give me some Meachum swing pass To Evans rather than pass deep against ISU 8 man secondary.

CryptoMiner

Your IQ is astounding and must be so easy for you to belittle others.

Enjoy revolving your life around politics. I would rather drink beer and fish.

You and your ilk just continue to call out others for calling out ignorance. Point out one thread where I converted a sports thread into a political thread, try hard. I can point out, this being a prime example, where some right wing nut such as you and your buddy brought politics into a simple sports thread.

Look up gaslighting as you have done. Look up kettle calling the pot black as you just done. And it is not my fault my IQ is above yours.

You say you want to relax and enjoy a beer but you have no issue interjected yourself into these discussions.

Try again.

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

You and your ilk just continue to call out others for calling out ignorance. Point out one thread where I converted a sports thread into a political thread, try hard. I can point out, this being a prime example, where some right wing nut such as you and your buddy brought politics into a simple sports thread.

Look up gaslighting as you have done. Look up kettle calling the pot black as you just done. And it is not my fault my IQ is above yours.

You say you want to relax and enjoy a beer but you have no issue interjected yourself into these discussions.

Try again.
Oh BS. You’re the epitome of gaslighting; purposely trolling for controversy and pouncing on it. Then claiming innocence and victim hood. Cunningly deceitful.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The Iowa State depth chart (big WRs, big lines)

EidLSWRXgAAObPQ
Assalley. Giggle.