• The KillerFrogs

Andy Dalton and Cowboys 20 point comeback

Cowboys turned the ball over 4 times in the first quarter. Come back from 20-0 to win 40-39.

TCU related: Dalton got in the game and threw one pass (incomplete)

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Andy got a nice reception from the fans in attendance when he came in. After the throwaway he and the team thought they scored but Elliott was down at the 1. Dak came back in and got the TD on a keeper, which he deserved after the drive he led.

A few years ago I was at a pee wee football game, and the kicker tried to kick off, but hit the right side of the ball and sent the ball spinning like a top (on it's nose) along the ground about 15 yards forward. The ensuing melee looked like a game of catch the greased pig at the county fair. It's was spinning so hard while going around in an arc that nobody could get their hands on it.

Best onside kick I've ever seen.

Froginbedford

TCU at S. Miss when our kicker kicked it OVER the linemen and one of our fast receivers ran down and caught it in mid air.
Took some extensive discussion by the refs.

IIRC, TCU recovered two, maybe three back-to-back onsides to pull within a TD in the fourth quarter....Unfortunately, Southern Miss scored to ice the game later....

HToady

Was that the one where the Southern Miss player called a fair catch?
That may have been one of them. I do recall we caught it on the fly. Maybe the discussion was that you actually have to be in a position ro catch the ball and not be interfered with. Neither being the case.

HToady

You might recall the Sugar Bowl between OU and Alabama a few years back when OU was slaughtering them. I don't know if it was intentional or not (since OU was up big) but the kicker fired a hard line drive into one of the Alabama lineman, which bounced off his chest 15 yards back into the OU team.

That's one way to do it.