• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

dawg

Man U trailing 1-0 to Crystal Palace at half. Come on Palace!

United 1 - Palace 3

source.gif

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Clearly NBC is pushing the peacock app big time. Seems as if they plan to put most of the good games on it.

For sure are Chelsea vs Liverpool tomorrow and then Arsenal vs Liverpool next week. NBC really earning my ire.
I hate this Peecock b.s. Let me get this straight, we already pay something to access NBC Sports and now we’re supposed to pay extra to watch EPL? Garbage.

Chongo94

I caved and did the $5.99 ESPN+. I suck.

Did you bundle it with Disney+ and Hulu at least? That was really the only way I could stomach it.

The Serie A highlights and preview show looks Like it’s Serie A produced. That is it as far as content.

I would imagine ESPN does the same with the Bundesliga sadly but the Bundesliga does so many great produced things that I’m hoping ESPN will increase its content from them.

Moose Stuff

Did you bundle it with Disney+ and Hulu at least? That was really the only way I could stomach it.

The Serie A highlights and preview show looks Like it’s Serie A produced. That is it as far as content.

I would imagine ESPN does the same with the Bundesliga sadly but the Bundesliga does so many great produced things that I’m hoping ESPN will increase its content from them.
Only did ESPN+, my wife was already getting Disney+ for free from something she did at school.

Moose Stuff

Observations....

1) Good to see so many key guys starting and going 90 minutes in Europe.
2) Curious that Dest didn't start.
3) Good to see Weah getting some minutes.
4) Is Steffen in line to see time for Man City when he gets healthy or is he a backup/loan candidate?
5) Really cool that we have young guys seeing the field (and some that are close to being stars) on top fight European teams like Dortmund, Juve, Chelsea, Ajax, Bayern, Leipzig.... not sure I ever thought that was gonna happen.

Last edited: