• The KillerFrogs

Saturday college football thread....

Moose Stuff

OK St will win 13-7 unless they choose to try and punch it in inside the 5 here with under a minute left.

Edit..... looks like just enough time left that they'll have to either attempt a FG or give Tulsa the ball with about 20 seconds left and 95 yards to go.

HFrog1999

If you don't think OU wants to leave the Big 12, 2020 may have solidified the death of the Big 12. TCU better be ready after 2020....OU fans are going out of their minds on social media. And UT fans think they are on equal footing as OU but they haven't proved anything ever, but they want out too.

I miss the Mountain West

CountryFrog

If you don't think OU wants to leave the Big 12, 2020 may have solidified the death of the Big 12. TCU better be ready after 2020....OU fans are going out of their minds on social media. And UT fans think they are on equal footing as OU but they haven't proved anything ever, but they want out too.
Oh no! Fans going nuts on social media! Let's get really worried about the future of the conference now!

Moose Stuff

I wouldn't base too many decisions on what fans on Twitter think.

CountryFrog

One need only observe my avatar pic to know how much I revere TCU’s head coach, but I must admit I’m deeply disturbed that most of the Big XII has been able to field a team and play a warmup game, but somehow the Frogs have not.

I know - I know: Baylor couldn’t either, but they’re BAYLOR! We expect that kind of incompetence and lack of discipline out of BU, but I expect better self control out of my beloved alma mater’s football program. I gotta say I’m disappointed.

Go Frogs!
Clearly Patterson's fault.

I know for a fact before any college hires a head football coach they tell him (or her - I'm no caveman ladies) that he (or she) better be fully prepared to make sure every single player avoids displaying symptoms of sickness in the event of a global pandemic. Shame on Gary for not doing his job and even bigger same on VB for allowing it to happen under his watch. Needless to say ADJD is a total buffoon as a result of this clown show.

Last edited:

Frog DJ

I don’t think it’s fair to blame Patterson or the players. As humans we like to think we control more than we do. There have been a lot of people that followed all sorts of ever changing guidelines and still tested positive. We just have to do the best we can and get on with life.
Fair enough, but please take notice that I didn’t actually lay the blame at ANYONE’S feet in particular.

I was simply expressing my disappointment at TCU’s inability to achieve what others have been able to do.

Go Frogs!

CountryFrog

Fair enough, but please take notice that I didn’t actually lay the blame at ANYONE’S feet in particular.

I was simply expressing my disappointment at TCU’s inability to achieve what others have been able to do.

Go Frogs!
So you're not laying the blame at anyone's feet in particular. But it's definitely TCU's fault.

HFrog1999

Go Frogs!

I’m always disappointed with my inability to achieve what others can do. Especially when I drive through Southlake or Highland Park

Frog DJ

Clearly Patterson's fault.

I know for a fact before any college hires a head football coach they tell him (or her - I'm no caveman ladies) that he (or she) better be fully prepared to make sure every single player avoids displaying symptoms of sickness in the event of a global pandemic. Shame on Gary for not doing his job and even bigger same on VB for allowing it to happen under his watch. Needless to say ADJD is a total buffoon as a result of this clown show.
Again - please don’t misinterpret. If it sounded as though I was playing the blame game that was not my intent. I’m just disappointed that things turned out the way they did.

Go Frogs!

HFrog1999

Again - please don’t misinterpret. If it sounded as though I was playing the blame game that was not my intent. I’m just disappointed that things turned out the way they did.!

200.gif