• The KillerFrogs

Saturday college football thread....

Zubaz

Wasn't there a Steelers return guy who knew the rules covering his position, and upon seeing a kick headed towards the corner, he waved at the linesman, stretched a foot out of bounds, and fielded the kick. Flag went up. Smart!
It happened on the opening kickoff of the infamous Cheez-It bowl as well, which in hindsight should have been recognized as foreshadowing.

I hate the rule, but do love to see when a player has the intelligence and awareness to recognize it.

Frog DJ

One need only observe my avatar pic to know how much I revere TCU’s head coach, but I must admit I’m deeply disturbed that most of the Big XII has been able to field a team and play a warmup game, but somehow the Frogs have not.

I know - I know: Baylor couldn’t either, but they’re BAYLOR! We expect that kind of incompetence and lack of discipline out of BU, but I expect better self control out of my beloved alma mater’s football program. I gotta say I’m disappointed.

Go Frogs!

HFrog1999

One need only observe my avatar pic to know how much I revere TCU’s head coach, but I must admit I’m deeply disturbed that most of the Big XII has been able to field a team and play a warmup game, but somehow the Frogs have not.

I know - I know: Baylor couldn’t either, but they’re BAYLOR! We expect that kind of incompetence and lack of discipline out of BU, but I expect better self control out of my beloved alma mater’s football program. I gotta say I’m disappointed.

Go Frogs!

I don’t think it’s fair to blame Patterson or the players. As humans we like to think we control more than we do. There have been a lot of people that followed all sorts of ever changing guidelines and still tested positive. We just have to do the best we can and get on with life.

Moose Stuff

Go Frogs!

DEEPLY disturbed??? Seems like an overreaction.

If you don't think OU wants to leave the Big 12, 2020 may have solidified the death of the Big 12. TCU better be ready after 2020....OU fans are going out of their minds on social media. And UT fans think they are on equal footing as OU but they haven't proved anything ever, but they want out too.