• The KillerFrogs

Saturday college football thread....

CountryFrog

UL just fielded a kickoff while standing out of bounds at like the one foot line. Solid.
If you catch a kickoff while standing out of bounds then it is a kick out of bounds and puts the ball at the 35. I'm guessing by the way you said it he must have caught the kick in bounds then stepped out at the 1.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
If you catch a kickoff while standing out of bounds then it is a kick out of bounds and puts the ball at the 35. I'm guessing by the way you said it he must have caught the kick in bounds then stepped out at the 1.
Wasn't there a Steelers return guy who knew the rules covering his position, and upon seeing a kick headed towards the corner, he waved at the linesman, stretched a foot out of bounds, and fielded the kick. Flag went up. Smart!

Moose Stuff

They reviewed it and kept it at the spot he caught it. Didn't hear the explanation.

Last edited: