• The KillerFrogs

Baylor/La Tech postponed

Pharm Frog

I think it would make sense for the four big conferences to have a meeting and extend the season another week. You run into Xmas, but that's the way it is. I could even see extending conference play until Dec 19, then taking a bowl style break before playing your CCG and playoffs/bowls in early/mid January

I’d be okay with that as long as there was no relaxation of academic progress standards.

HToady

Current conference standings for 2020:

Baylor 2 - 0
TCU 1 - 0
OSU. 1 - 0
UT. 0 - 1
OU 0 - 1
WVU. 0 - 1
ISU. 0 - 1
KS. 0 - 1
KU 0 - 1
Tech. 0 - 1

That’s number of cancellations to number of games played. Baylor is winning

Endless Purple

This season will be a wasted effort if they shut down every time someone can be traced back to near another person. Should just shut down if they have way too stringent guidelines that you can almost never play. 6 degrees of separation and there will be almost no Big 12 games.

Put in reasonable guides and play the games. If someone is positive morning of the game, they sit.

Chongo94

Paint It Purple

I think many of the games postponed have had a significant factor of players not being quarantined due to contact tracing rather than just being infected. I would submit that was the case for a good chunk of our team as well.
I fear the acceptance and willing submission to this contract tracing is a very slippery societal slope. “Where have you been, who have you talked too and what did you discuss?”

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The Mayor is a lying crapsack. He knew the numbers, even by the bloated standards of the Health quacks, were pathetic. Yet, he killed thousands of jobs and ran hundreds of businesses under for nothing.

Is it any wonder that our worthless fraud of a Governor, Abbott (spit), graciously allowed restaurants to open just a wee bit more? Maybe this bit of fraud being exposed frightened him a bit?