• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Patterson tells fans to ‘calm down’ amid team’s QB situation

Moose Stuff

tcumaniac

are we allowed to tell GP to have 3 scholarship QBs on the roster going forward instead of 2 QBs + 9 projects/walk-ons?

I’m panicking that Gary still has his head up his arse about the horrific QB management and development issues post Boykin.

2 really highly rated QBs having massive medical issues isn't horrible QB management. It's horrible luck.

McFroggin

tcumaniac

are we allowed to tell GP to have 3 scholarship QBs on the roster going forward instead of 2 QBs + 9 projects/walk-ons?

I’m panicking that Gary still has his head up his arse about the horrific QB management and development issues post Boykin.

2? Who are you claiming to be the 2nd non-project/walkon?

Froggish

2? Who are you claiming to be the 2nd non-project/walkon?
We have 4 scholarship QBs on the roster. Duggan, Downing, Stephon Brown, and Eli Williams. It has been stated that while Williams is getting his shot, as promised, to compete at QB, most everyone believes he’s destined for TE .

ticketfrog123

2 really highly rated QBs having massive medical issues isn't horrible QB management. It's horrible luck.

the problem is I have no clue who the 2nd is that you’re referring to. We’ve openly given scholarships to 2 guys with career ending injuries who never took a snap.

rogers I agree with given it happened senior year and right thing to do, but only taking Baldwin didn’t make much sense.

we’ve never tapped the graduate transfer option outside of Joeckel.

ticketfrog123

Agreed, the stupidity exhibited in these threads show the real morons here.

doc, are you suffering from short term memory loss? This Board was a dumpster fire during Robinson’s year and parts of last year about offensive play calling and QB rotation.

If you think the offense is anywhere near acceptable, please direct yourself to the looney bin aka the politics forum.

Eight

the problem is I have no clue who the 2nd is that you’re referring to. We’ve openly given scholarships to 2 guys with career ending injuries who never took a snap.

rogers I agree with given it happened senior year and right thing to do, but only taking Baldwin didn’t make much sense.

we’ve never tapped the graduate transfer option outside of Joeckel.

frogs signed the following quarterbacks who could be on the 2020 roster:

2016 brennen wooten
2017 shawn robinson
2018 justin rogers
2019 max duggan
2020 eli williams
stephon brown

they also picked up three transfers in baldwin, downing, and a grad transfer in delton

Raw Frog

2016 brennen wooten
2017 shawn robinson
2018 justin rogers
2019 max duggan
2020 eli williams
stephon brown

they also picked up three transfers in baldwin, downing, and a grad transfer in delton

Not exactly a glowing reflection on Cumbie's evaluation of QBs.

texas_sicilian

2016 brennen wooten
2017 shawn robinson
2018 justin rogers
2019 max duggan
2020 eli williams
stephon brown

Don’t forget Collins.

Froggish

2016 brennen wooten
2017 shawn robinson
2018 justin rogers
2019 max duggan
2020 eli williams
stephon brown

The problem with this list isn’t that most didn’t work out, It’s that we didn’t take enough. There should be 2 QBs in every class