• The KillerFrogs

Big 10 votes to play football this fall....

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Sorry Brewman but I gotta bring up the (vomit) PAC. Even if/when the Board of Lunatics vote to play, the governor of California has banned college (and high school) football in his state. Does that mean the other eight teams play a seven game schedule? Cali teams can play but only road games? Only seven weekends before a December 12 championship game even if they don't have any cancellations. Governor Newsom will either eat crow or stay the course with no football. If he lets the PAC play does he let the high schools play?
Larry Scott will run into a brick wall with Newsome. He is a committed fool, and will not brook resistance to his crazy edicts and diktats.

The better news is, the PAC is as good as dead if the likeliest scenario plays out. It's too late to fold in 4 rump members this season to the BIGXII, but whatever comity and relationships that were present in the PAC prior to this are napalmed to ash. Utah, Colo., and the Arizona outfits will be looking for a new home.

HG73

I read on the Big10 site that if 7.5% of the team tested positive and 5% of those tested test positive they must shut down for 7 days.

HG73

Larry Scott will run into a brick wall with Newsome. He is a committed fool, and will not brook resistance to his crazy edicts and diktats.

The better news is, the PAC is as good as dead if the likeliest scenario plays out. It's too late to fold in 4 rump members this season to the BIGXII, but whatever comity and relationships that were present in the PAC prior to this are napalmed to ash. Utah, Colo., and the Arizona outfits will be looking for a new home.
Agree completely. Good thing we copyrighted "Big14."

Eight

She is getting DESTROYED on Twitter.

considering that michigan state agreed to pay HALF A FREAKING BILLION DOLLARS to the victims of larry nassar, this realllllllllly must be a dark day for the big 10

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/larry-nassar-michigan-state-settlement.html

most ironic to me as just as we see the wnba players wear the initials of a man charged of multiple sexual assaults of a woman and actually convicted to promote another cause we see a female journalist put the covid story ahead of what was considered one of the biggest scandals in amateur athletics with nassar's prolonged history of sexual assault of under age girls that was covered up by us gymnastics and michigan state

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I guess I'll give her credit, she's not backing down.

This woman Writes a daily column in USAToday and I can’t figure out why she isn’t on the politics op ed pages. Every single column she right tackles every left wing slant from the horrors of offensive team names, kneeling, BLM, martyring criminals resisting arrest, kneeling, Trump, Kapernick, inequity of coaching hiring, kneeling, Covid, kneeling, Trump...ad nauseum.

Moose Stuff

This woman Writes a daily column in USAToday and I can’t figure out why she isn’t on the politics op ed pages. Every single column she right tackles every left wing slant from the horrors of offensive team names, kneeling, BLM, martyring criminals resisting arrest, kneeling, Trump, Kapernick, inequity of coaching hiring, kneeling, Covid, kneeling, Trump...ad nauseum.

That's gotta be just an absolutely miserable existence. I'd consider myself to be very conservative/right wing but I have no desire whatsoever to inject it into everything. The sports/politics/social justice mix just does nothing for me and the same would apply if it were more conservative issues they were focusing on.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
That's gotta be just an absolutely miserable existence. I'd consider myself to be very conservative/right wing but I have no desire whatsoever to inject it into everything. The sports/politics/social justice mix just does nothing for me and the same would apply if it were more conservative issues they were focusing on.

She’s a Northwestern grad, portrayed well in the above video...

HG73

Now Governor Gavin says that nothing in his restrictions prohibit practicing or playing college football. Except that groups are limited to 12 players. Does that idiot not realize that 22 players are on the field?

Stupid me, how are the Cali NFL teams playing?