• The KillerFrogs

KERA: TCU Faculty Call For A Return To Online Instruction Following A Surge In Student Cases

HFrog1999

Sounds like a miserable way to live. I just spent 15 days on a 3000 mile road trip. It kicked ass.

tenor.gif

BKSledge

It surprises me how lightly many of you take this virus, even after one of the long time posters on this forum died from it.

Makes me think the only way you would give a crap about it if Gary Patterson died from it.

Eight

It surprises me how lightly many of you take this virus, even after one of the long time posters on this forum died from it.

Makes me think the only way you would give a crap about it if Gary Patterson died from it.

would we have to keep sharp and anderson on staff if gary died?

Eight

Unrealistic hypothetical - As contagious and deadly as Covid is, they would probably both be dead anyways.

trying to work out the calculus of this as we have been told one life is more valuable than a business

does the negative of losing gary get balanced out by sharp, anderson, and throw in glasgow?

Pharm Frog

You still don’t know how death certificates are filled out after that 6% story was debunked?

Yikes.

I think you’d find that I am quite familiar with these things. But I agree with you that we should be taking this virus much more seriously. We should wake every morning cowering in fear that today might be the day that it gets me. We should be committed to taking not one, not two, but at least three vaccinations immediately when they become available and every month thereafter.

tcudoc

I think you’d find that I am quite familiar with these things. But I agree with you that we should be taking this virus much more seriously. We should wake every morning cowering in fear that today might be the day that it gets me. We should be committed to taking not one, not two, but at least three vaccinations immediately when they become available and every month thereafter.
SAR(S Cov-2) casm