• The KillerFrogs

Iowa State 12:30

Putt4Purple

Westsider said it best. Who's going to complain about the heat when no one is there? Very sad year. I miss the tailgating and comrodory of people I don't even know. No Texas State Fair no TCU football . I'll get by this year but another year, season like this and I'm moving to Philippines where there are a lots of hidden beaches and pretty bikinis everywhere. I'll disappear.

CountryFrog

Westsider said it best. Who's going to complain about the heat when no one is there? Very sad year. I miss the tailgating and comrodory of people I don't even know. No Texas State Fair no TCU football . I'll get by this year but another year, season like this and I'm moving to Philippines where there are a lots of hidden beaches and pretty bikinis everywhere. I'll disappear.
Can I come stay with you for a couple weeks at one of those beaches in the Philippines?

Mean Purple

With the numbers dropping solidly and the reality that there is quite a bit of room in that stadium, The Guv needs to make some changes and TCU should allow at least 45% capacity.