• The KillerFrogs

Rumors about Max being cleared....

froginmn

Moose Stuff: "Rumor appears to have legs FWIW."

Brog: "Yeah, glad it has legs, but is it true?"

"Moose Stuff, post: 2904033, "That was kinda point."

Brog: My first girlfriend really had legs, but she sure wan't true.
1li7e8.jpg

Mean Purple

After watching ISU this weekend, if the defense plays mediocre and it is ugly then this TCU team is in big trouble. There is no reason we should lose ugly to ISU unless we suck ourselves or completely lose the turnover battle/special teams bc of first reps.
A key factor is Iowa State comes in with a qame under their Belt against a good team. And 2 weeks to work on mistakes from game one. So they'll have a tune up by then.

HFrog12

this, anyone picking future tcu wins based upon the games that were played last week are a bit myopic

I believe it’s somewhere in the middle. I think we definitely see a different ISU than what they showed last week. That being said, they still looked awful all the way around, including Purdy, which was the biggest eye opener to me.

I think ISU has a top of the league defense and we know the uncertainty with our offense. On the flip side we are supposed to have an elite defense.

All I was saying is that based on ISUs first performance we should absolutely not get blown out by ISU. If we do than we might be looking to KU as our only win.

HFrog12

this, anyone picking future tcu wins based upon the games that were played last week are a bit myopic

I believe it’s somewhere in the middle. I think we definitely see a different ISU than what they showed last week. That being said, they still looked awful all the way around, including Purdy, which was the biggest eye opener to me.

I think ISU has a top of the league defense and we know the uncertainty with our offense. On the flip side we are supposed to have an elite defense.

All I was saying is that based on ISUs first performance we should absolutely not get blown out by ISU. If we do than we might be looking to KU as our only win.

Eight

read that somewhere before

PO Frog

The question will be whether or not we can stop the QB zone keeper that absolutely demolished us against ISU last year. Everything else flows from that. We can have 10 all Americans on defense but if we don’t have a DE that can do better that what we ran out there last year, the result will be the same.

Froggish

The question will be whether or not we can stop the QB zone keeper that absolutely demolished us against ISU last year. Everything else flows from that. We can have 10 all Americans on defense but if we don’t have a DE that can do better that what we ran out there last year, the result will be the same.

Truth..Brewers let’s beat us last year. They were consistently in 3rd and 4 and he would convert then hit us on a busted coverage