• The KillerFrogs

Rumors about Max being cleared....

WIN

Blue Raider. The University kids used to tell us how much better they were than us. I think the overall coaching at University might have been better, but Blue Raider had some good talent come thru there. Of course, this way before select existed, thank God.”

Simpler times then. I always looked forward to chugging a Dr Pepper with no ice from the concession stand after the game.

Blue Raider raised me, could not think of a better way to grow up.

Froginbedford

Assuming Iowa State plays like they did today, hoping we can send Max in for some mop up duty and get him some live snaps.

But knowing our luck, Brock Purdy will bounce back with a career day in two weeks.

I believe ISU will arrive in town mad as hell....Defense better play the game of the year, or it will be ugly....

HFrog12

I believe ISU will arrive in town mad as hell....Defense better play the game of the year, or it will be ugly....

After watching ISU this weekend, if the defense plays mediocre and it is ugly then this TCU team is in big trouble. There is no reason we should lose ugly to ISU unless we suck ourselves or completely lose the turnover battle/special teams bc of first reps.

Dogfrog

NE Optimist LL, pony, colt. NE Optimist LL lost in the championship game at Williamsport, Pa in 1960.(a few years before my time)

LeagueCityFrog

What time are we thinking for the TCU vs Iowa State game? My vote is 6pm or 7pm kick. We need a night game in the Carter after the last couple of seasons AND that would Max the Maximum amount of time to heal his heart.

Prediction 1, unless Gary and Friends forgot how to coach a complete season three years ago, after watching SMU and the broader Big XII teams, not named OU, I see TCU causing a blood bath this year on the teams we do play AND OU has to come to the Carter this Fall with NO OU Fans or Their Band. I like our chances.

Prediction 2, Max plays in the Iowa State game. Downing starts, but if things aren't going as planned repaying the Cyclones for 2019, look for Max to lead us to a victory. I hope we hang 55 on them then on to Austin.... Go Frogs !