• The KillerFrogs

Saturday mornings

HFrog1999

hmmm.....frogs have an "outbreak" and postpone the smu game and then max gets cleared....

source.gif

tenor.gif

tcumaniac

Mrs. Brewingfrog just switched over to the K State match. I see they are pimping a Marxist Terror organization on their jerseys.

I hope they lose every game.
Apparently Brian Estridge mentioned on WBAP before the SMU game was canceled that we were planning to wear BLM patches on our jerseys this season, just like KSstate did.

Going to be extremely disappointed if this is the case.

Pharm Frog

wait, you expect a big 12 crew to call holding?

dude, you really have been working too hard on that vaccine

I literally watched the game from that injury delay until the end. I have no idea what conference crew called that game but yes...I seem to recall that the Frogs get called for holding by Big 12 crews. That said...what happened on that play wasn’t holding. It was form tackling followed by bulldogging.

And I’m not working on a vaccine. Not worth the time or trouble. Save far more people working on glycemic control. My company has already said they’d have a vaccine ready to go by sometime in mid-2021 according to our pacing.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Apparently Brian Estridge mentioned on WBAP before the SMU game was canceled that we were planning to wear BLM patches on our jerseys this season, just like KSstate did.

Going to be extremely disappointed if this is the case.
It is disappointing, at the very least, to hear that TCU could be pimping such an organization. BLM is a Marxist Terror/grifting outfit. Nothing more.

Want to wear a patch? How about "End Racism"? Maybe "Character, Not Color"? But noooo...

BrewingFrog

I literally watched the game from that injury delay until the end. I have no idea what conference crew called that game but yes...I seem to recall that the Frogs get called for holding by Big 12 crews. That said...what happened on that play wasn’t holding. It was form tackling followed by bulldogging.

And I’m not working on a vaccine. Not worth the time or trouble. Save far more people working on glycemic control. My company has already said they’d have a vaccine ready to go by sometime in mid-2021 according to our pacing.
I'm told to buy stock in dialysis companies. Lots of it.

Moose Stuff

It is disappointing, at the very least, to hear that TCU could be pimping such an organization. BLM is a Marxist Terror/grifting outfit. Nothing more.

Want to wear a patch? How about "End Racism"? Maybe "Character, Not Color"? But noooo...

Might not be the best time for Gary to be the guy that wouldn't let his players put "BLM" on their jerseys considering the issue we already had this fall.

SuperBarrFrog

Does the wording really matter? NFL Opener started with a moment of silence for unity and the dummies living in KC booed the effort. You will never please the masses with an end racism or celebrate equality slogan either, so why even try to appease the haters?

Moose Stuff

Does the wording really matter? NFL Opener started with a moment of silence for unity and the dummies living in KC booed the effort. You will never please the masses with an end racism or celebrate equality slogan either, so why even try to appease the haters?

While "Black Lives Matter" ran on every video/ribbon board in the stadium. A large segment of society is over it (not agreeing or disagreeing).

BrewingFrog

Well, I would never have wasted my money on the NFL in the first place. But, had I been gifted great tickets, whisked to Kansas City on a nice Gulfstream stocked with Vueve Cliquot for the trip, and brought by limo to the KC Football dump, I'd have still booed my lungs out at the NFL, Management, Coaches, and most especially the Players for even entering into the realm of lefty politics.

"Unity" my hind foot...