• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

Bob Sugar

namely because ou never had the ball and when they did kyler threw an interceptionj

army had a 10 minute drive in the third quarter and remember this was against an ou defense that didn't always line up properly
But the premise is that modern offenses can run roughshod through an undersized academy defense. Army picked off Murray and stopped them from scoring from 3-1 and 4-1 in that half. Army’s D hung with one of the best offenses of the year that game.

But can you imagine what TCU’s D would look like if Patterson only had to defend 5-6 drives a game. With Sewo at FB and Jet, Barlow and Foster at HB last year?

YA

LisaLT- they are applying a CDC rule that says that regardless of the testing (false negatives do occur) a person exposed to the virus and asymptomatic after 14 days is considered to not be likely to pass the virus on to others.
CDC Changed to 10 days now according to recent rule.

Eight

But the premise is that modern offenses can run roughshod through an undersized academy defense. Army picked off Murray and stopped them from scoring from 3-1 and 4-1 in that half. Army’s D hung with one of the best offenses of the year that game.

But can you imagine what TCU’s D would look like if Patterson only had to defend 5-6 drives a game. With Sewo at FB and Jet, Barlow and Foster at HB last year?

ou ran 40 plays in that game and gained 355 yards, they never had an offensive series that lasted longer than 4:30

their first 3 drives of the game went 6 plays and 68 yards for a td, 6 plays for 65 yards for a td, and 4 plays for 66 yards and a td. those three drives lasted barely 6 minutes and their only other series in the 1st half started inside their 20 with less than a minute to go in the half.

ou did run roughshod through the army defense in the first half. the problem was ou defensively couldn't get army off the field in a more timely fashion.

2nd half starts with an 8 yard gain and then murray throws and interception. their long drive took 9 plays to go 78 yards and last just over 4 minutes and that was followed up by a drive in which ou missed what would have been the winning 33 yard field goal.

their is no doubt the army style of offense benefits their defense and they benefit from teams preparing for an offense they don't see on a regular basis.

teams that see them on a regular basis don't have the same struggles and byu benefited from playing navy in their opener

06DallasFrog

I think these conference rules were written before the change to 10 days. In all honesty the CDC is about as fickle as teenager trying to decide how long to cut their hair. Many physicians have lost a lot of respect for the way they have handled themselves during this crisis.

Leadership styles trickle down...

WIN

I think these conference rules were written before the change to 10 days. In all honesty the CDC is about as fickle as teenager trying to decide how long to cut their hair. Many physicians have lost a lot of respect for the way they have handled themselves during this crisis.

Have not heard anything out of the WHO in awhile.

Mean Purple

I give it about another week before Justin Fields opts out to go get ready for the pros. At which point, other Ohio State players do the same. Clock is ticking, Big 10.

ou ran 40 plays in that game and gained 355 yards, they never had an offensive series that lasted longer than 4:30

their first 3 drives of the game went 6 plays and 68 yards for a td, 6 plays for 65 yards for a td, and 4 plays for 66 yards and a td. those three drives lasted barely 6 minutes and their only other series in the 1st half started inside their 20 with less than a minute to go in the half.

ou did run roughshod through the army defense in the first half. the problem was ou defensively couldn't get army off the field in a more timely fashion.

2nd half starts with an 8 yard gain and then murray throws and interception. their long drive took 9 plays to go 78 yards and last just over 4 minutes and that was followed up by a drive in which ou missed what would have been the winning 33 yard field goal.

their is no doubt the army style of offense benefits their defense and they benefit from teams preparing for an offense they don't see on a regular basis.

teams that see them on a regular basis don't have the same struggles and byu benefited from playing navy in their opener
Lets not forget Army taking Michigan to OT in the big house last year. And the cadets should have won in regulation.

HG73

Was looking forward to tomorrow night's game in beautiful weather. Sadly, I'll be mowing my yard instead. Gee I hate this virus.
Yep. I think this would have been one smu game the Frogs would have been ready for. Too bad.

How are the high schools playing? I guess they can only afford to test players with actual symptoms. Instead of everyone all the time until they get a positive on a healthy player and then quarantine everyone he passed in the hall.